Boots Weekly Star Gift Thread

Options

Comments

• MSE_Rhiannon
    Options
    sampan26 wrote: »
    Soap& Glory just posted that their Winter Wonder Glam is to be £25 instead of £50.
    So could be the next Star Gift? :)

Link here: http://www.boots.com/soap-and-glory-winter-wonder-glam-gift-10232575
    Check our deals predictor ;) (link in previous post) It might be difficult to tell at Boots this week which are the normal offers and which are 'Black Friday' offers though... :rotfl:
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter to grab the latest MSE Deals.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,935 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    sampan26 wrote: »
    Soap& Glory just posted that their Winter Wonder Glam is to be £25 instead of £50.
    So could be the next Star Gift? :)

Link here: http://www.boots.com/soap-and-glory-winter-wonder-glam-gift-10232575

Lets hope they get it in stock soon if its going to be a Star Gift this week !

We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • MSE_Rhiannon
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Lets hope they get it in stock soon if its going to be a Star Gift this week !

We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
    Boots keep the items OOS until the offer starts for many of the biggies, however check the Xmas deals predictor for this week's main star gift ;) remember - last year our predictions were 93% accurate :T

Last year there was a Soap & Glory set half price at Boots on Black Friday though... :j (link to Black Friday page) so it could be that!
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,935 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Boots keep the items OOS until the offer starts for many of the biggies, however check the Xmas deals predictor for this week's main star gift ;) remember - last year our predictions were 93% accurate :T

Last year there was a Soap & Glory set half price at Boots on Black Friday though... :j (link to Black Friday page) so it could be that!

Thanks Rhiannon :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • mrwhizzard
    Options
    Last year they did the Extrvaglamza make up set on Black Friday - Winter Wonder Glam is basically this year's version. The traditional skincare set will likely still follow in early December (the set called Spa Of Wonder this year).
  • MSE_Rhiannon
    Options
    mrwhizzard wrote: »
    Last year they did the Extrvaglamza make up set on Black Friday - Winter Wonder Glam is basically this year's version. The traditional skincare set will likely still follow in early December (the set called Spa Of Wonder this year).
    This tallies with my research from the last three years :T as always though, there's no guarantees ;)
  • Figgi
    Figgi Posts: 280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Here is a list of offers starting on Thursday, just in time for Points event.

Sanctuary The Best of Everything down to £22.50 from £45
    Benefit Gorgeous and Go offer price £29.50 worth £76
    Real Techniques Filtered Faced Set down to £40 from £80
    Soap & Glory Winter Wonder Glam Down to £25 from £50
    Braun Series 3 3040s Wet and Dry £40 RRP £109.99
    Braun Series 7 7898cc Wet and Dry £120 RRP £329.99
    No7 Illuminated Mirror, Blush Pink down to £17.99
    Oral B Genius 8000 Silver down to £84.99
    Oral B Genius 9000 White, Black, Rose Gold and Orchid Purple down to £89.99

Then the Offer of the Weeks are
    Zoella 12 Days of Christmas down to £25 from £50
    Britney Midnight Fantasy set Only £19.99
    Hugo Boss Bottled Night EDP 100ml was £62 down to £62
    BaByliss Diamond Radiance Dryer was £54.99 down to £29.99
    BaByliss Diamond Radiance Straightener was £79.99 down to £32.99
    BaByliss Diamond Smoothing Brush was £79.99 down to £34.99
    BaByliss Diamond Big Hair was £59.99 down to £45.99
  • Figgi
    Figgi Posts: 280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just realised I missed some perfume offers that are starting tomorrow

Paco Rabanne Lady Million EDP 50ml was £58.50 down to £34.50
    Paco Rabanne 1 Million EDT 100ml was £64.50 down to £38.50
  • Elena1011
    Options
    Do you have a link to the Benefit Gorgeous And Go upcoming offer as i cant find it online, and does anyone know what the minimum spend online will be on Thursday to receive £10 worth of points?
  • Elena1011
    Options
    I was hoping Benefit Soft and Natural Brow kits would be half price. I read somewhere Benefit was making this half price? Im assuming its website now maybe?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure