MSE Poll: Do you use credit cards?

Options
2»

Comments

• JillieA
    JillieA Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    What about someone like me who has the majority of older debt at 0% but also a current card which I usually pay off each month (unless I forget)? The ALWAYS and NEVER and ALL in the questions mean any reply I gave would be inaccurate, so I would be willing to join in as I usually do, but I couldn't because I would mess up the results. Probably quite a lot more like me.
  • Gordon_the_Moron
    Options
    JillieA wrote: »
    What about someone like me who has the majority of older debt at 0% but also a current card which I usually pay off each month (unless I forget)? The ALWAYS and NEVER and ALL in the questions mean any reply I gave would be inaccurate, so I would be willing to join in as I usually do, but I couldn't because I would mess up the results. Probably quite a lot more like me.

I've got 3 cards that I pay 0% balance transfer offers on (I needed to borrow some money for about 6 weeks, I took the best value lengthy 0% offers I could lay my hands on and the money is now sat in savings offsetting the fee before I repay just before the offers end. I wouldn't exactly call it stoozing as I'll virtually break even on the fee, just very cheap short term borrowing) I also have a cashback card I always repay in full.

I voted £1000+ at 0%.... I didn't think that was inaccurate as I don't always repay ALL my cards in full.
    If you don't like what I say slap me around with a large trout and PM me to tell me why.

If you do like it please hit the thanks button.
  • ronda454
    ronda454 Posts: 12 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I have got 3 cards)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business