Forum Home» Money Saving Polls

MSE Poll: Do you use credit cards? - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

MSE Poll: Do you use credit cards?

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Money Saving Polls
13 replies 3.5K views
2»

Replies

• JillieAJillieA Forumite
    19 posts
    What about someone like me who has the majority of older debt at 0% but also a current card which I usually pay off each month (unless I forget)? The ALWAYS and NEVER and ALL in the questions mean any reply I gave would be inaccurate, so I would be willing to join in as I usually do, but I couldn't because I would mess up the results. Probably quite a lot more like me.
  • Gordon_the_MoronGordon_the_Moron Forumite
    1.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    JillieA wrote: »
    What about someone like me who has the majority of older debt at 0% but also a current card which I usually pay off each month (unless I forget)? The ALWAYS and NEVER and ALL in the questions mean any reply I gave would be inaccurate, so I would be willing to join in as I usually do, but I couldn't because I would mess up the results. Probably quite a lot more like me.

I've got 3 cards that I pay 0% balance transfer offers on (I needed to borrow some money for about 6 weeks, I took the best value lengthy 0% offers I could lay my hands on and the money is now sat in savings offsetting the fee before I repay just before the offers end. I wouldn't exactly call it stoozing as I'll virtually break even on the fee, just very cheap short term borrowing) I also have a cashback card I always repay in full.

I voted £1000+ at 0%.... I didn't think that was inaccurate as I don't always repay ALL my cards in full.
    If you don't like what I say slap me around with a large trout and PM me to tell me why.

If you do like it please hit the thanks button.
  • ronda454ronda454 Forumite
    12 posts
    10 Posts
    I have got 3 cards)