Compers Challenge 2018

Options

Comments

• Dormouse1940
    Dormouse1940 Posts: 484 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Oooh I've had a little flurry of wins!

Another bottle of gin, a journal & posh pen, and then another posh journal all within a couple of days.

While I wait for the postie, I shall ponder which challenges to allocate them to. I may have to get creative with the stationary!
    Living thriftily ;) most of the time
  • Moneybot
    Moneybot Posts: 10,462 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Oooh I've had a little flurry of wins!

Another bottle of gin, a journal & posh pen, and then another posh journal all within a couple of days.

While I wait for the postie, I shall ponder which challenges to allocate them to. I may have to get creative with the stationary!

The newt loves stationery!!!
    Rational judgement, now, at this very moment.

Virtuous action, now, at this very moment.
    (Wisdom, Courage, Self-control, Justice)

Willing acceptance - now, at this very moment - of what you can’t change
  • Donnylover
    Donnylover Posts: 704 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Now I don't normally moan about my prizes but........

I won a 'Meaty' pack with Peperami on twitter last week and it turned up yesterday..... 2 small single sticks of Peperami (one has the price 79p on it! so £ 1.58 in total) Sent in a small jiffy bag by 1st class letter post (lucky it did't get pulled up for being too fat for letter post :rotfl:)

Think about 20 won so I wasn't expecting much but do wonder if it really is worth it.

Not really moaning - I'm more amused than anything :rotfl:
  • Donnylover
    Options
    Just had an email from Cosmopolitan to say I have won a £ 100 voucher in the dailies. Didn't say what it was for though :laugh: Guess I will have to be patient.
  • Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,838 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Donnylover wrote: »
    Just had an email from Cosmopolitan to say I have won a £ 100 voucher in the dailies. Didn't say what it was for though :laugh: Guess I will have to be patient.

Congrats. Could it have been this one?

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5854079&highlight=cosmopolitan
  • Donnylover
    Options
    Marg2k8 wrote: »

Yes I wondered if it could be that one - depends how quick they draw it - sometimes it's ages. I like posters but not sure if I want to spend that much on them! Have just bought a few canvases for the home.
  • Dormouse1940
    Options
    Going to be having a few days off comping next week to go camping, so I've been updating my challenges.

Any ideas for a notebook? I've already had an offering accepted by The Newt.
    The other journal and posh pen I've put under challenge 39- items for the home, on the basis that I've always got notebooks lying around the house & by my bed in case I'm struck with any sudden great ideas!
  • Dormouse1940
    Options
    Gin is like buses- just had a wem for another bottle won. That's 3 in as many weeks!

Hope everyone's lucky x
  • Donnylover
    Options
    My £ 100 voucher from Cosmopolitan is indeed for the poster store - and I have to spend it all in one go!

Was bit worried about spending that much but didn't realise that you can have canvasses and other things as well. Sure daughter will help me spend it (not asking son coz his GF will say yes and their flat is already full of tat :rotfl:)

Any ideas if I can cross anything off the list? It's exactly £100 so I am presuming vouchers of £100+ would be out? I know I'm pushing it lol...... oooh just realised one of the posters I do want is a yellow pattern! Get in! :rotfl:
  • mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,584 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Donnylover wrote: »
    My £ 100 voucher from Cosmopolitan is indeed for the poster store - and I have to spend it all in one go!

Was bit worried about spending that much but didn't realise that you can have canvasses and other things as well. Sure daughter will help me spend it (not asking son coz his GF will say yes and their flat is already full of tat :rotfl:)

Any ideas if I can cross anything off the list? It's exactly £100 so I am presuming vouchers of £100+ would be out? I know I'm pushing it lol...... oooh just realised one of the posters I do want is a yellow pattern! Get in! :rotfl:

We decided a while ago where a challenge said a sum it could be that exact amount or more ;)
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income