IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

my draft defence Gladstones - PCM Court action

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Sassii
    Sassii Posts: 251 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, Do I need to put that in N244 application notice form or just a normal letter as above?

Could someone review it all as you know English is not my 1st language.

Regards
  • Sassii
    Options
    Hi

Could someone please help for the questions above.

Regards
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,354 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Sassii wrote: »
    Hi

Could someone please help for the questions above.

Regards

Over 70 separate and different cases today demanding assistance. About half a dozen regulars helping on the forum today. Sometimes we simply get overwhelmed.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Sassii
    Options
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    Over 70 separate and different cases today demanding assistance. About half a dozen regulars helping on the forum today. Sometimes we simply get overwhelmed.

Ok I'll wait up to someone find a time to review that the letter before sending to court.

Thanks v much
  • Sassii
    Options
    Hi All,

Pcm didn’t comply with court order and didn’t filed the required documents do appeal court refused their appeal but pcm didn’t Pay so I asked Doble to follow the case and get the £1500 + interest. The £1500 court order was around 2years ago so expecting 8%/ year so around £240 interest but got only £7, is that right?

When called Doble they said the interest will calculate from first court order when the amount above £5000 and in my case they calculated the interest from appeal refusal court order???

Could please advise.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,648 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    What has you latest question got to do with parking?

Please try somewhere else - maybe LegalBeagles.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure