Npower website

Options
OPMDaze
OPMDaze Posts: 84 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
Down for a week now. Unable to send readings. Clowns won't be getting any money for estimates on an account that is supposed to be under review.

Comments

• nPower
    nPower Posts: 1,319 Organisation Representative
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    B13blues wrote: »
    Down for a week now. Unable to send readings. Clowns won't be getting any money for estimates on an account that is supposed to be under review.

Hi B13blues

Thank you for posting, I'm sorry to hear you are unable to access your online account. I will be happy to enter your meter readings s if you would like to send me an email (using the address from my profile) with your account details.

Thanks

Vicky
    Official Company Representative"
    I am the official company representative of nPower. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
    If we ask you to contact us, please do so using helpandsupport@npower.com - MSE Forum has temporarily allowed the display of our contact details in our signature due to a technical issue with our profile
  • OPMDaze
    Options
    Sent readings thanks for replying. When is the website likely to be back working? With all the maintenance that's done on it I'm surprised it's not Grade A all the time :D
  • greyteam1959
    Options
    The NPower website has never been down for me & is working as I write this today.
    Must be a problem with your end by the look of it.
    HTH
  • OPMDaze
    Options
    Thanks so they've stooped me sending readings. I wonder why? Might be because since sending them usage was 33% down on what they tried to bill me for last year.
  • OPMDaze
    Options
    Just to add that it's a pity their rep on here couldn't inform me of this and I have to find out from another customer. They won't be receiving any money at all now until I can submit readings.
  • greyteam1959
    Options
    I can't submit readings online but that is because I have a dual MPAN supply. I have to ring them all the time
  • OPMDaze
    Options
    They changed readings on my account to suit a mad bill they sent. One reading even went backwards on the economy 7 . Only went back by a couple but back all the same. What would happen to us if we were to alter readings???? Ive got photos of the readings they removed and changed so they can send as many bills as they want they'll never get the dough.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure