apple deals?

Options
Does anyone know if Apple products are reduced in the January sales? Looking to upgrade my ipad but not sure whether to just stick with my mini ipad 4.

Comments

• Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,836 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    No idea but you could use the way back website and look at Apple/retailers and see if they had them on sale. Given the ipad pro (11) is out now along with the new ipad (9.7) then I can't see January being more than a clearance of older stock, you might well find now is as good as any. The ipad mini 4 is still around £300 and I don't know how much improvement you'd get with the iPad 2018 one beyond the bigger screen and better processor.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Currently Curry's are advertising that if you buy any item from them and it is reduced on Black Friday, they refund the difference.
  • twhitehousescat
    Options
    islandman wrote: »
    Currently Curry's are advertising that if you buy any item from them and it is reduced on Black Friday, they refund the difference.

reduced where? they will simply add a £1 "thingy" to the black friday deal and state its not the same package

I would not trust currys as dar as ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • 20aday
    20aday Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Depending on your budget Apple sometimes have refurbished products that can be cheaper than the RRP.

I know Apple sometimes have 0% finance deals after Christmas but can't ever recall them having January sales (as such) other than that of those through authorised resellers.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure