Options
2»

Comments

• miller
    miller Posts: 1,630 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Same here.
    They have been... okay so far. Nothing amazing.

Got a letter saying "we're your new gas supplier", no word of electric (despite signing for dual fuel).

Will wait for it all to settle and see then.

For me it was the other way round (electric and not gas, despite signing for both).

They have not even asked for meter readings yet to send to the old supplier, yet they have managed to set up the direct debit to be taken at the end of August. Funny that.
  • miller
    Options
    Now it is showing as

Your tariff:

Online Price Fix Feb 2015 Elec DD
    Online Price Fix Feb 2014 Gas DD

That does not look right?
  • gemstar85
    Options
    miller wrote: »
    Now it is showing as

Your tariff:

That does not look right?

I have just changed to NPower and my tariff now says this too?....

Your tariff:

Also I signed up within a bonus period to get a free hotel stay too, which I have not heard anything about? Any ideas?
  • miller
    Options
    I raised this with them and they said actually I am on Online Price Fix Feb 2015 for the gas.

Now without reason/communication they have suddenly lowered the first Direct Debit by 2/3rd's despite an email confirming the first amount 2 weeks ago. The date for the first actual meter read keeps slipping back on the "My Activity" screen and the next bill has also moved forward a month.

I have got a copy of the tariff, so any discrepencies will be robustly dealt with :-)
  • bilko99
    bilko99 Posts: 25 Forumite
    edited 28 August 2013 at 12:25PM
    Options

yes me to

Now without reason/communication they have suddenly lowered the first Direct Debit by 2/3rd's despite an email confirming the first amount 2 weeks ago.

yes me to ( old energy supplier scotspower tried to take £55 as they waiting final gas read off npower)

The date for the first actual meter read keeps slipping back on the "My Activity" screen and the next bill has also moved forward a month.

yes me too Phoned up with 1st read after scots power gave me the transfer dates .Goes back a month every time you put an updated meter read in say it will send a bill but not had one yet.

Apart from that quite happy with n power
  • miller
    Options
    miller wrote: »

This has now been sorted on my account and the gas tariff is showing correctly as 2015.
  • Mandolins
    Options
    I switched to N Power in July following advise form the Energh Helpline.com. I was assured that my Gas and Electricity will be switched from the Co-op to N Power.

I have been giving N Power readings every month but on receipt of my bills, I have noted that the readings quoted on the bill do not correspond to my readings. In two months N power have taken £189 and £129 out of my account based on readings I have not given them.

Furthermore, they have switched my Electric but not the Gas and Co-op have now also sent me a bill for Gas covering the same periods that N Power have charged me.

I guess the morale of the tale is if Energy Helpline.com or any other switching service recommends N Power, check this site first and if you go ahead check your readings against the ones they quote on their invoices.

As for me, it looks as if the heating will be switched off this Winter. Now where did I store away all those warm pullovers?:(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure