Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• rizla01
    rizla01 Posts: 7,256 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Question for the Quidco Rep:

I recently went through the Quidco site to have 02 broadband installed at my partners property and when I clicked on the link I was told to ring a certain number.

This I did assuming that my claim would track this way but nothing is showing.

The order was placed on Thursday last.
    "Unhappiness is not knowing what we want, and killing ourselves to get it."
    Post Count: 4,111 Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,111 Posts (Actual figures as they once were))
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
  • paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,425 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I raised a claim about a transaction that didn't track with vistaprint. It has come back declined as merchant can't be traced.
    My quidco username is paul2louise,
    the vistaprint Order Number: HN7K6-02A99-2K7
    Order Date: 28/12/2012.
    I don't understand the problem and why my claim has been rejected.
  • Flibbertygibbet
    Flibbertygibbet Posts: 66 Forumite
    edited 13 February 2013 at 11:06AM
    Options
    I find it amazing I have to come to MSE to get help from Quidco
    As usual I dont fit in any boxes and have spent 40 minutes going round and round the quidco/Quidcare options.

Purchase Mon 11th Dell sm bus. £333

Advised by Quidco Tues am, item still in basket, make mental note to contact Quidco in a week and raise claim.

Advised Tues evening, purchase tracked and have 0.69p owing from Dell SB

Weds try to advise you via site that have wrong amount tracked. Not able to do so as you say I have no record of any transaction with Dell.

Confused? I am, and apparently you are too!

Help please from the rep on here. Thanks
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Is it just me having trouble trying to check into Tesco on the app?

The other shops I checked into this afternoon worked fine, but I tried 3 different Tesco and each time it throws me out of the app when it comes to selecting store.
  • techspec
    techspec Posts: 4,464 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Quidco Rep

Are you having problems with Sainsburys Home Insurance?

I submitted my claim on 23 Jul 12 at 04:55 - and still heared nothing.

Surely companies like Sainsburys should be settling quicker than the fly by night companies we are used to.

Is there anything more i can do? Its almost 7 months.

Thanks.
  • lexilex
    lexilex Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    Options
    Really, really unimpressed with Quidco today.

I booked a holiday with Cosmos in June 2012. The cashback didn't track so I created a claim.

In Jan, after hearing nothing at all, I got in touch with them. They said they would chase it up. This week, after hearing nothing else I emailed again.

Today the cashback has been declined but no reason given.

As it was a holiday we booked it was a decent amount of cashback. I can't even question the reason for decline as the system won't allow me to.

Been a member for about 6 years. Think it's time to go over to topcashback. At least they don't charge a fee.
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Leanne is away at the moment so I'm afraid you're stuck with me again!

@mum26 – I’m really sorry to hear that. I’ve still got your email address from a previous enquiry so I’ve just escalated these for you to our payments team. Hopefully this will help to speed the process along.

@rick@findthatfuchsia – That does sound strange! Can I ask you to please contact our ClickSnap team by going to the help page and selecting ClickSnap from the drop down menu?

@rizla01 – Don’t worry, that’s completely normal and how it should be :) As per their terms and conditions:

Cashback will only be tracked into your Quidco account once the ’30 day happiness guarantee’ is completed.

@paul2louise – Don’t worry, we can look into this for you. Can you please raise a support ticket via this link and our Administration Team will take a look.

@Flibbertygibbet – Sorry to hear that you’ve had trouble contacting us. If you go to this help centre link, you can select ‘my question is not covered above’ to raise a support ticket here.

@Kite2010 – That does seem strange. Can you make sure that you are selecting the ‘Problem?’ button when you have this issue? That way our App team are alerted to it.

@techspec – I believe they are quite behind at the moment but that seems very old. If you haven’t raised a support ticket already, can I ask you to do so via this link?

@lexilex – Very sorry to hear that. What was the response on your claim? If you go into the claim it should usually have a response at the top. If you are unsure, send us a ticket via this link and we’ll be able to investigate for you.

Many thanks,

Rosie
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • mouseymousey99
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm very new on Quidco and I realise this will have been asked before (will search for answers) but could someone tell me how does money leave Quidco and go to my bank? Do I need to request a transfer or something?
    Many thanks
  • spannerzone
    spannerzone Posts: 1,549 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm very new on Quidco and I realise this will have been asked before (will search for answers) but could someone tell me how does money leave Quidco and go to my bank? Do I need to request a transfer or something?
    Many thanks

It's paid into your bank account (or PayPal) - you have to give them your bank account details. Note that it can take a while to get paid, some purchases take months for the retailer to pay Quidco. A BA flight I booked last year in August has just paid after raising a claim.

You can specify how much you earn before it's transferred to your bank, so I set it to only pay me when I've earnt £20 in cashback. Don't rely on cashback as it's never 100% guaranteed.

http://www.quidco.com/about/faq/

Never trust information given by strangers on internet forums
  • lexilex
    lexilex Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    Options
    @lexilex – Very sorry to hear that. What was the response on your claim? If you go into the claim it should usually have a response at the top. If you are unsure, send us a ticket via this link and we’ll be able to investigate for you.

Many thanks,

Rosie

Thanks for your reply. I have been in contact with Quidco, and also sent a confirmation of my holiday booked but have just been told you won't be taking it any further as the cashback has been paid elsewhere.

I am not a member of any other cashback sites.

I give up! Off to Top Cash Back after 6 years with Quidco.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback