Facebook help please

Options
I have a facebook page for my plumbing business, I last posted on there 5 years ago.

I also have a personal facebook account.

Ive forgotten how to post as my business. Ican see my page but just dont know how to post.

When I try to get passord with email it seems to be my personal account.

I remember this happening 5 years ago,not sure how it was solved.

Thanks
On the internet you can be anything you want.It`s strange so many people choose to be rude and stupid.

Comments

• CakeCrusader
    CakeCrusader Posts: 1,118 Forumite
    Options
    Are you on there (the plumber page) as an admin? You should be able to type the name of the business into the search bar at the top (using your own account) and click on the name.
  • bestyman
    bestyman Posts: 1,115 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Are you on there (the plumber page) as an admin? You should be able to type the name of the business into the search bar at the top (using your own account) and click on the name.

Yes I do that and see the page, but when I reply its from me not the business name.
    On the internet you can be anything you want.It`s strange so many people choose to be rude and stupid.
  • CakeCrusader
    CakeCrusader Posts: 1,118 Forumite
    Options
    bestyman wrote: »
    Yes I do that and see the page, but when I reply its from me not the business name.

You should be able to toggle who the reply is from by clicking on your profile pic at the bottom right of the post (I can't send you a screen shot from my work account or I'll be shot, I'm sorry!). This should help though; https://www.facebook.com/help/465690686905994
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure