IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Advice welcomed

Options
Having received a PCN from Excel parking in late Feb this year I must have read this forum a 1000 times I thought I would join the great community here in readiness for the potential court stages I may face.

So I received the PCN which was NTK and sent back the reply/s as suggested on here, I,ve played a little letter Ping-Pong with them with my last one asking them to comply with PAP. This resulted in them sending me 2 DRP letters?? for £160 and the latest one offering me a reduced amount of £136 (how very kind). my question is do they have to comply with PAP at this stage or rather why have they completely ignored my letter and moved my alleged debt onto DRP??. I get what people are advising on here about completely ignoring the toothless debt hasslers but do I bother to write again asking why they haven't complied with PAP or just wait till I potentially get the LBA.
Failed to load the poll.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure