2»

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    ZZaffy wrote: »
    Which one did you list?

See post 4. May or may not work as I cant see any t&c's for it I am afraid.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    Sarah1972. Ok and thanks. I will give it another go. Is there a special website? And if there is, what do I do?

See post 6.

You just enter the codes where it asks if you have a discount code on the website that you are purchasing from.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • ZZaffy
    ZZaffy Posts: 170 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Completely confused now. Save5 is an organ donor website.
    Never mind, I give up but thanks everyone for your interest.
  • sarah1972
    edited 7 December 2018 at 5:25PM
    Options
    Completely confused now. Save5 is an organ donor website.
    Never mind, I give up but thanks everyone for your interest.

SAVE5 is the code
  • Brynsam
    Brynsam Posts: 3,643 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Try signing up for Pouch: https://joinpouch.com

Could save you a lot of frustration!
  • zanuda
    zanuda Posts: 380 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    ZZaffy it looks like you were doing right actions but the codes probably expired. Because a lot of websites for codes allow people to share the codes they found and not everybody copy all the T&C.

And yes, it's worth perusing. When you start doing it right (finding fresh codes) it won't take much time.

As an example, that's how I usually by rail card. When renewal time comes, I go to a couple of sites I usually use and search for code. In separate tab I google code for any other sites. I pick the best discount, most of the sites has indicators like up and down. Often the best is expired but I try it anyway. Because I know that railcard site won't lock me out, I could try as many codes as I have a patience to do. So after like half an hour I either have a code that is better than from my usual sites or I settle for 10% which is quite standard for railroad card. So now it's like half an hour. But my fist one - I was searching and repeating for mabe 3 hours...
  • ZZaffy
    ZZaffy Posts: 170 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you. I will have another go. And I will try Pouch too.
  • murie
    murie Posts: 1,251 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Just a thought- some sites don't like 'copy and paste', always try typing the code in before giving up. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't but its worth a try.
    lovin' this site!
    :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family