Anyone else taking Lionbridge Exam next week?

Options

Comments

• Sammyantha
    Options
    Me too Luke. I've been 2 hours so far and only on question 5 of part 2!!! Hope I speed up LOL :D How are you finding it?
    The only thing we know for sure, is that we know nothing
  • luke1081
    Options
    Sammyantha wrote: »
    Me too Luke. I've been 2 hours so far and only on question 5 of part 2!!! Hope I speed up LOL :D How are you finding it?

Some are difficult! I did it in about 6 hours, though the whole thing needs "going over" which will take another 2 hours I estimate! You will find you speed up towards the halfway point though.
  • Tigger36
    Tigger36 Posts: 200 Forumite
    Options
    :eek: I'm taking the 2nd part of exam too....passed the theory and got part 2 almost immediately.
    Has to be in before Monday so double and triple checking everything.
    Good luck to everyone....it'll be well worth the effort I'm sure. :D
    "How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."
  • Sammyantha
    Options
    Fingers crossed :D
  • Fro-ald
    Fro-ald Posts: 478 Forumite
    Options
    I have just had an email stating that my application has been rejected due to non receipt of the pre-test screener (which I attached to my profile and sent them an email to confirm within 24 hrs of them sending it to me) :mad:

I have emailed them back but not holding out much hope as I know there are a lot of applications :(

Good luck to all of you taking the exam.

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO TAKE TIME TO POST COMPETITIONS :beer:
  • misssarahleigh
    Options
    Was everyone else's screener questions and link American based? (american news stories, celebraties, locations etc)
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • peainapod
    peainapod Posts: 264 Forumite
    Options
    What is the Lionsbridge exam ? :)
  • Sammyantha
    Options
    Was everyone else's screener questions and link American based? (american news stories, celebraties, locations etc)

From what i remember yeah, and the exam questions all are too :p

My eyes are going square... there's soooooooooooooooooo many exam questions!!!
  • Fro-ald
    Fro-ald Posts: 478 Forumite
    Options
    Argh! They obviously found my email as I now have the terms & conditions etc to look at. Can I just ask - once you confirmed you were happy with everything did you get the exam through straight away? The reason I am asking is that we are changing broadband providers next Tuesday so I could be without the internet for a while (hopefully as long as it all goes smoothly it will only be for a few hours but you never know!!)
    Thanks - and hope everything is going OK for all of you taking the exam.

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO TAKE TIME TO POST COMPETITIONS :beer:
  • Sammyantha
    Options
    It was about a week i think. They seem to leave a week between everything :p

And thanks, just finished all the exam questions :T
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport