Options

Comments

• Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 5 December 2017 at 9:33PM
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Yip, I get a 'Unavailable in ASDA' too. Thanks for trying Savvy.

The "Unavailable" could mean they are available in A on cheap RTC nationwide. Most likely they are not though - they may be appearing, with pricing for A, in other regions or, if they ever went onto RTC (unlikely), they have sold out from many places. I don't suspect the "Unavailable" is very recent - it's probably been there for ages (for you and me) but there doesn't seem to be a way for me to tell.

EDIT: No - just checked the caches: unavailable on 17th and 30th November. 30th still quite recent though? But, as for 17th, unless they are on RTC somewhere after nearly three weeks...? But, you know how it is with M and similar could apply to A or any supermarket chain - items on RTC can appear six and twelve months later in some other stores. In practice, you have what you have available to you in your stores at the times you visit them. They could just appear anywhere at any time. Probably not on RTC though - except for any store specific damaged or short date pack that may be anywhere in the UK at any time.
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    nettiebobs wrote: »
    Thanks for posting this information. Mother and father participated in relieving Morribobs of two brews and mince pies this afternoon.:T
    If only all posters were as nice as you on here Nettie...speaking o which.....
    bubbs wrote: »
    Read man!!! they are only working in Scotland!
    You read woman! I am in Scotland, if you read what I post now and again!! Grrrrr :mad: :p
    Naw, Im not really
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,944 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    If only all posters were as nice as you on here Nettie...speaking o which.....

You read woman! I am in Scotland, if you read what I post now and again!! Grrrrr :mad: :p
    Naw, Im not really

Thought you were in dur......um..........dur......um:p
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr you got me again!
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,031 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Evening elite, I was accepted onto the Argos testers panel but have never received an email😥

Just had a look but says program is full from google link :(

Had about 5 empty hsbc envelopes, and 3 you can not do any more envelopes now and one costa £3 plus a greggs 3 and an m&s 3 - where have all the big prizes gone? :(
    I think....
  • davemorton
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thought you were in dur......um..........dur......um:p
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr you got me again!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :T :beer: :D
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Well I’ve made a start with the small shops

So far I’ve done

2 Royal Canin cat food shops
    2 chicken shops from a butcher in Durham
    2 gift shop shops from !!!!!!!.....you must visit DM.....there’s stuff for your gin hamper.
    Gin Soap
    Gin bath fizz
    Gin bath salts etc

All about £5 each but beautifully packaged:)

I also popped in a local pharmacy who had signs up all over the place saying they were as cheap as Tesco and maybe so but there was no point me buying more shower gel etc and I didn’t see much else.

Nigella is getting on my nerves:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • davemorton
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Well I’ve made a start with the small shops

So far I’ve done

2 Royal Canin cat food shops
    2 chicken shops from a butcher in Durham
    2 gift shop shops from !!!!!!!.....you must visit DM.....there’s stuff for your gin hamper.
    Gin Soap
    Gin bath fizz
    Gin bath salts etc

All about £5 each but beautifully packaged:)

I also popped in a local pharmacy who had signs up all over the place saying they were as cheap as Tesco and maybe so but there was no point me buying more shower gel etc and I didn’t see much else.

Nigella is getting on my nerves:o
    Come on, spell it out :)
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Haven’t a clue why it’s banned

M u g w u m p.
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • izzy65
    izzy65 Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    pippo wrote: »
    Still not caught up - 45 mins on hold to Debenhams to process a refund, caustic email sent!!
    A's B&H shop says not 8 items .. is that just me? If it is they are going back tomorrow!! (Then I'll buy them again with extras!). I bought 2 types of B&H 5 different choc bars, parsnips and popcorn.
    And only got a prize draw ticket for my droid payment.:eek:

If you bought the trigger it doesn't count, got caught out too
    Evening elite, I was accepted onto the Argos testers panel but have never received an email😥

Nor me😢
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
  • vanilla_twist
    Options
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    I’d appreciate it if anyone can offer any advice on MIL’s situation please. The hospital are suggesting she will be ready to go home in a couple of days time. She is 82 years old, has just had major surgery and was widowed less than a month ago. Should anything be happening before she is released - should her home be assessed or anything like that first?
    Sorry if this is a daft or naïve question but we have no experience of anything like this and have no clue what to expect.

Tell hospital MILs hospital a full social services assessment and a care package needs to be put in place ie carers. Don't know what the op was but might need emergency call putt on, key safe by front door so people can let themselves in, raised toilet seat, definitely a risk assessment done. Dad had all this put in place in 3 days then once home decided he would prefer to go into nursing home. I believe once you ask for these things she can't be discharged without them being done. Trouble is the older generation are so desperate to get home they just say 'oh family just round corner will look after me' and no one questions it.

Sure you have had advice by those more currently in the know by now but must stick to your guns.

Hth

V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family