~Make upto £10 a day in September 2017 ~ - everybody most welcome

Options

Comments

• MrsCautious
    MrsCautious Posts: 1,567 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    ziggy2407 wrote: »
    Just a quick update again I'm afraid (really struggling with my mood atm)

6th September
    RM Surveys - £2.00 love to shop vouchers
    Friend came to collect her dog that we've looked after while she's been away (he's never been in kennels or away from home before and it was good for us too hubby had a heart bypass nearly 3 months ago and having the dog has really encouraged us to get walking more than we would normally) and she brought us a card, flowers and gave us £150

7th Sepetember
    Ebay - £10 (after fees & postage)

Also managed to list 6 items on EBay.

Catch up tomorrow, keep up the great work everyone :T

Sorry you're struggling - hope you can feel better soon xx how wonderful to be given £150, sounds much deserved.

Good luck xx
  • MrsCautious
    MrsCautious Posts: 1,567 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    £7.76 topcashback - train tickets bought for work thing and already reimbursed so a complete win as far as I'm concerned!

2p roadkill ��

Have a lovely Friday everyone ��
  • tryingtoavoiddebt
    Options
    Another £15.14 from eBay after fees and another couple of items listed. Must see what else i have though! Hope everyone has a fab Friday x
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 8 September 2017 at 4:45PM
    Options
    Welcome back Procrastinator :j

Hope your mood lifts soon Ziggy.......life can be like wading through treacle when you feel low.

£8 tips for yesterday. Things at work are changing fast. Manageress resigned ,and another member of staff let go. :eek: Three new staff started and hopefully things will settle down in a few weeks time.
    As ever.....I am doing extra days. :(

A question.......I am up to next level on one pulse so 20p for each paying survey. Is there a top level where it doesnt go up anymore?
    I have hear of people on 25p a survey.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Welcome back Procrastinator :j

Hope your mood lifts soon Ziggy.......life can be like wading through treacle when you feel low.

£8 tips for yesterday. Things at work are changing fast. Manageress resigned , another member of staff let go and I believe there is going to be one more to go next week. :eek: Three new staff started and hopefully things will settle down in a few weeks time.

A question.......I am up to next level on one pulse so 20p for each paying survey. Is there a top level where it doesnt go up anymore?
    I have hear of people on 25p a survey.

Yes not sure what top level is. I may on 26p a survey and am working upto next level.

Sounds like its all go at work.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

6th September
    Friend came to collect her dog that we've looked after while she's been away (he's never been in kennels or away from home before and it was good for us too hubby had a heart bypass nearly 3 months ago and having the dog has really encouraged us to get walking more than we would normally) and she brought us a card, flowers and gave us £150

7th Sepetember

I missed the £150. How lovely. What a lovely acknowledgement of your help.

Well done.

Hope you feel better. My head feels like it's going to explode. Too much going on.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Oh and just checked my bank account and my £25 from prolific has gone in. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Afternoon All,

I remember some of you from a year or two back

:wave: Procrastinater. I remember you too, I wondered where you'd got to. I'm always sad when someone leaves the thread after being a big presence on it, it's like someone leaving home:eek:. Welcome back.

Good luck in getting some money made :beer:
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

£8 tips for yesterday. Things at work are changing fast. Manageress resigned , another member of staff let go and I believe there is going to be one more to go next week. :eek: Three new staff started and hopefully things will settle down in a few weeks time.

You hit the nail on the head there, KM, with what a struggle it can be when we are feeling low:T. Been there, done that too many times to want to remember:o, thankfully not for quite a while though:j

Sorry about the upheavals at work. It always adds more to our workload when 'breaking in' new staff doesn't it so I hope things get easier for you very soon:beer:
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 8 September 2017 at 9:23AM
    Options

6th September

7th Sepetember

Sorry to hear you are finding things a bit of a struggle at the moment. You are doing really well, you should be proud of what you are achieving, Try to find a bit of 'you' time as caring for a loved one with health problems really takes it out of us, plus you've had the respomsibility of caring for your friend's dog. Even though you enjoyed it it's always a worry when we are responsible for something that means so much to others, like a pet. I hope DH continues to make good progress and that you'll be feeling much better yourself very soon too. Sending hugs your way:kisses3:

You say having the dog has been good for you and your DH so I wondered if a dog of your own might be a possibility? Not a boisterous and energetic puppy that you need to train and spend a lot of extra time on, but maybe a grown up rescue dog that would appreciate a loving home. Just a thought and obviously, not really knowing your circumstances,you may have already considered it and decided it's totally out of the question at the moment.

What a lovely friend to repay you like that but she must have had a wonderful holiday totally free from the anxiety of how her pet was doing in her absence. I bet the dog enjoyed his 'holday' too. Winners all round:j:j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure