Legoland Complaints

Options
Hi All,

After some advice!! recent trip to LEGOLAND didn't go too well. I've complained using their feedback form and had a couple of replies. Long and short of it is that LEGOLAND have admitted to they messed up and they have taken my feedback on board (I raised 4 issued and they admitted to all four). I requested that they refunded my entry ticket which they refused and instead offered me a 75% discount on my next visit. I'm not planning any future trips there therefore declined as my son don't ever want to go back. LEGOLAND have issued me a final response saying they wont refund so where do I stand?

I've requested their complaints procedure and they don't have one.

What can I try next?

Thanks,
Dipak

Comments

• welshmoneylover
    Options
    Dipak wrote: »
    Hi All,

After some advice!! recent trip to LEGOLAND didn't go too well. I've complained using their feedback form and had a couple of replies. Long and short of it is that LEGOLAND have admitted to they messed up and they have taken my feedback on board (I raised 4 issued and they admitted to all four). I requested that they refunded my entry ticket which they refused and instead offered me a 75% discount on my next visit. I'm not planning any future trips there therefore declined as my son don't ever want to go back. LEGOLAND have issued me a final response saying they wont refund so where do I stand?

I've requested their complaints procedure and they don't have one.

What can I try next?

Thanks,
    Dipak

Err, I don’t think there is much you can do!
    Be happy, it's the greatest wealth :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport