Everyday Ordinary Man Approaching Full Retirement at 59.

Options

Comments

• fatbeetle
    Options
    Katiehound wrote: »
    How many days now??!!

have a wonderful time planning what to do next...........or plan to do simply nowt- the choice will be yours and not inflicted by outside influences such as that four letter word: work!
    Enjoy

My thanks, I've got three working days left, but am only counting two of them, as one is a Saturday shift, paid at overtime rates, during which I will mainly be cleaning my desk, and discharging the last of my patients.

I'm having a week of doing very little after that, then we are heads down and working on emigrating back to the UK.
    “If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and who weren't so lazy.”
  • bugslet
    bugslet Posts: 6,874 Forumite
    Options
    I'm not going to be on the board tomorrow and Saturday, so just to say, enjoy walking out of work for the last time fatbeetle:beer:.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I hope all goes well in the next few days fatbeetle.
  • fatbeetle
    fatbeetle Posts: 567 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Many thanks Bugslet and Paul! Here's my desk when I got in this morning....

BIOn9LQXY37tCiVR7XS1VrAVaJVFgr3X8hrGqkjJIjnlnVkJ9VTsHAKTKZn_xsACrkp_jmKgrD1mF7xbIpQAZOl3wXfR-ZaoGzXF3VALEagxvKEWBC97Br_uCmISzbSdaZ1IM2_vEqOe_PgjBt4KfrrXF8qKQGclKgjAN2uDUuvu37YtzzpkPSu8LFBXKMFqLoXGtI7NuEeSUJYmEcXxfjdshr1FSTdNjtg5vy7vi-ErStX-zRrUm0KzT6L38tQkv085qw2nnOY0W2EHBEuajW2bxO8HOCvFE-Y7IMxG2h_eE8E7_oQNc3fdaeWQYzpBn3Q56EF_2PKbREW-LBjzMTnPuAdCT4pAN5cqwCiLjJgIafdC0aEAafNPT-8M_bFqQ7ehPVCvTBt1-Rrf-XWU3OyyGOmtCnldbxY8nUVV_ekT9EaVvHogp_sB5NQYb_6xRxNMjX7EeirwYj8cClw05EdireDXu_ippIpljb4z6zv6wVo-6njtK0jlWLDPu_7pnYv1lUzS9Q20dQX80Qk-YCYEXmqIXq49MAsQtQObV49uKfrfS4U78zfFCmT5C-fqjw8oJfGofUqIw7z-k7YEfjL0JszEWhLR1m14dwc1PQ=w602-h1069-no

I still have one more day to work, but that's tomorrow and a Saturday, so there's only 2 staff on, we're celebrating today.
    “If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and who weren't so lazy.”
  • sukysue
    sukysue Posts: 1,823 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Congratulations Fatbeetle have a great last day in work tomorrow Good Luck!
    xXx-Sukysue-xXx
  • joansgirl
    joansgirl Posts: 17,899 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Nice that your very last day will be a bit more relaxed and informal, it's a good way to finish.

Good Luck fatbeetle!
    floraison.gif
    Some people only exist as examples of what to avoid...
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just completed several days invigilating mock exams at my previous school. I really enjoyed the experience. It was great to meet colleagues and students again. May do a few days supply in the coming months too. Also some extra pocket money for Christmas!!!
  • fatbeetle
    fatbeetle Posts: 567 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    4 hours until retirement!

S3-BUXbEtD4B9tFzLtW6LY1yvusF-cc3mUZNN_pofsfE6eoU_FizKRkpthPVI_WzGzEEKoQ55O0cdvG4x9mE3J9ygXLB-0KNZBWtAvvbzsNBsxiQLpgs3MhBL6awoPwLLrEQiHjVshZq1YAfQVNaHwabTyXqBM4yteTHDzu7xxslu4e3-B37v29evXO6jLQWCb8VCbtCJsVSBFKFooz5v_MnGMw89mZaIwDe6aEliTvICVgOTx8q9FZsmANx9D_WOAhiwezwtL0AG2jKjZL56yW3jv65LWi_AtAQExYYG-DToCN2gDO8E6cpFAWr8iO8x-IWC3BLt1oAROjej5wHls8G3bqMFscDQtUN5jMmW53AXt69iIKcjprIykhveeEX_jij9a8GamX4U6O5cwUPwmVgTLT1LKpfZqXD-8DStssQYytR6HuLcQXsNyhyD5ExKV3H_eSOO29ByU_GdIjj8DnEz_k8FD_loGEM32jdAEseUYQu_YNsv0SFuq0iRGcHmwCkqs45l7hVe5_TWAehz90SxEo96E2vifONLhiM5FLbqvvFY2d4yNjeriVLwbYpi5BwoNXjeHVWy1VK2UWZRxPg_zfcSSmiWdDznBcjlg=w1426-h1069-no
  • sukysue
    sukysue Posts: 1,823 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You have done it Fatbeetle becomes the retired Fatbeetle Hooray!
    Enjoy today!
    xXx-Sukysue-xXx
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,231 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Enjoy it Fatbeetle. :D
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure