Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Freewheeling
    Options
    On SSM I've got a £2 off Ariel 3-1 pods voucher. They're currently £3 for 19 pods in Asda and Tesco.
  • pk04
    pk04 Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    A couple of months ago some of us got a email off cos askin if we would write reviews for products they would be given free or reduced.when we get one of these offers its marked rrp on the app.:)

Thanks :) I remember someone posting at the time I think, I didn't have the email on either of my accounts though
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    M&S sale is worth a look again, I popped in when passing this morning.
    I'm sure it had been restocked as there were some new items today as well as lots of left overs.

Morning peeps.

I am wearing a previous years M&S final reduction this morning a black v neck cashmillion sweater reduced originally from £15, then to £10, then £1.09 and finally I bought it for 99p :T

It is a size 24 in theory :) but its fine - does not look baggy and I can get layers under and over it.

And I sifted out an entire bag of other black jumpers to take the charity shop as a direct consequence so everyone a winner :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    It came via an email and you had to activate it. 2 of our COS accounts have it but not the spare - seems to be no rhyme or reason as to who has it and who hasn't.

Has anyone done reviews of RRP products bought yet?

I am wondering if COS rrp keep listing things that your local stores don't stock or if you cant get the things in the usual one day they allow would we eventually be taken off the guest list ...[/QUOTE

Ok thanks both :)
  • mhoc
    Options
    Anyone who has Quidco premium please can you explain the benefits - is it really worth £5 a year?.

They have sent me an email which says "bonus cashback worth £50 a year" - but is that a certainty or is it a best guess and only really applies to the highest spenders eg people who book hotels and train trips for work trips etc ..
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Anyone who has Quidco premium please can you explain the benefits - is it really worth £5 a year?.

They have sent me an email which says "bonus cashback worth £50 a year" - but is that a certainty or is it a best guess and only really applies to the highest spenders eg people who book hotels and train trips for work trips etc ..

I've got one. Not sure if it's worth it tbh. You are supposed to get an online chat but I can never find it lol. Once you have it you can only cancel when it ends for the year so make a note when lol. It is only a fiver though so unless I'm missing out on things I don't know about. :o
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    pk04 wrote: »
    Morning All :)

Is this COS rrp a special thing? I don't have it :(

Anyway ... the Oppo ice cream is only £3 in Asda and £2.25 back on COS/CS :D Has anyone bought it before? Just wondering if the flavour appears on the receipt?

It was a special invite that came through to some accounts - various of our family accounts were invited on 24 September (but not all). Email subject said "Want more exclusive Free & Half Price Offers?" if you are checking back.

I have had a request to review MOMA but haven't yet - and that product was before I opted in to RRP so it may be a coincidence?

HTH

Anon
  • mhoc
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    I've got one. Not sure if it's worth it tbh. You are supposed to get an online chat but I can never find it lol. Once you have it you can only cancel when it ends for the year so make a note when lol. It is only a fiver though so unless I'm missing out on things I don't know about. :o

so you don't think you are getting £50 a year in bonus cashback :)
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I am wearing a previous years M&S final reduction this morning a black v neck cashmillion sweater reduced originally from £15, then to £10, then £1.09 and finally I bought it for 99p :T

It is a size 24 in theory :) but its fine - does not look baggy and I can get layers under and over it.

And I sifted out an entire bag of other black jumpers to take the charity shop as a direct consequence so everyone a winner :)

Cashmillon, aka Acrylic. :D
    My wardrobe consists of sizes 8 - 24!
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Pleased you got some good bargains TS

Will the 20% off on our sparks card apply to the 90% off making them -10%:rotfl::rotfl:

I'm not sure if sparks offers will work as I had 20% off tops and 20% off trousers which when the sale was still online was working for some items. Offers were still valid and loaded to my card on Wednesday but when I checked my receipt no extra discounts showed.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure