Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

Options

Comments

• sonjaday
    sonjaday Posts: 287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes :rotfl: I do all that but the first option for vids is "creator a day" which pays better and just wondered if I was missing something.
    thisone wrote: »
    Yes these are like a separate discover, there's a 'watching' counter, once you've watched the 5/6 vids in a series and passed the inactivity banners and pressed play again, of which there are usually 2, an orange banner will appear above the video area asking you to proceed to hideout to receive your reward. Click on that, you get the sb.

Kantankrus, I find that sometimes the orange banner is partly hidden by a white banner and I have to click on the tiny piece of orange just showing above the video.
    I've tried to run them on my phone, but have given up because I can never see the banner they don't credit. Sometimes the banner is only just about visible on the laptop.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    sonjaday wrote: »
    Kantankrus, I find that sometimes the orange banner is partly hidden by a white banner and I have to click on the tiny piece of orange just showing above the video.
    I've tried to run them on my phone, but have given up because I can never see the banner they don't credit. Sometimes the banner is only just about visible on the laptop.

Thanks....will go and have a go. :T
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Yes these are like a separate discover, there's a 'watching' counter, once you've watched the 5/6 vids in a series and passed the inactivity banners and pressed play again, of which there are usually 2, an orange banner will appear above the video area asking you to proceed to hideout to receive your reward. Click on that, you get the sb.

I ran the 5 videos which was fine but where do I find the inactivity banners? I clicked on something (not sure) and it took me back to ordinary videos which I have left running.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    No inactivity banners? It must be something I'm doing. You'd see them they partly cover the video and the video stops running so the discover wouldn't complete without sorting it out.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,921 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    No inactivity banners? It must be something I'm doing. You'd see them they partly cover the video and the video stops running so the discover wouldn't complete without sorting it out.

I have only run the "create" one on a couple of days but it has run through the videos without needing any intervention although it did take 10 mins or so to complete for 2 SB.
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I find running the Creator videos in a separate Chrome window allows me to do stuff on other tabs without it bothering me with the inactivity popups. And it took me a couple of goes to realise the orange "claim your SB" button was almost entirely obscured by an ad :doh:

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Instant 24sb
  • anamak
    anamak Posts: 112 Forumite
    Options
    To Do List Bonuses - the 13th of August :beer:

Bonus SB: To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus +3 SB
    Bonus SB: To-Do List Bonus +5 SB
  • sexymouse
    sexymouse Posts: 6,054 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Where do I find the instant surveys people are mentioning please? Is this via the app, or on the computer? Also, people in previous posts have talked about getting compare flight click throughs and booking buddy ones, and I can't find where these are either. I only joined SB this month, so I'm a newbie.
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
  • shazzylou
    shazzylou Posts: 271 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Ive done that and still it wont work. The bit where you can stipulate which sites you want to allow.....there is nowhere for me to type in.

In case you still haven't fixed it. Settings and clicking the jigsaw piece no longer work. Right click on the padlock to the left of the address bar and allow flash. It's automatically blocked.

Where is Hideout guys?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport