Options

Comments

• fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Some are excellent quality.
    My 2 favourite duvet covers are from T a few years ago, wash well and don't need to be ironed which is a bonus.

I purchased 2 single duvet covers reduced the other week plus a king size to match, which I made into curtains for my spare room.
    Beautiful quality in a textured beige fabric with piping around duvet and pillowcases.

Evening peeps.

Thank you :)
    I've never seen deep fitted sheets in there, had a look on the back of a few and they all seemed to be 25 cm.

The best deep fitted sheets (well, only ones really but they are good) have been off Ebay.

Thanks, would you be able to share a link to the eBay good ones please?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Anyone doing this? I seem to get a free ribena every other day :)

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5855875

This is still on until the end of August.

This evening I managed to win 6 mocs and 2 x £1 Amazon voucher codes :) that was out of about 20 goes.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Thank you :)

Thanks, would you be able to share a link to the eBay good ones please?

Putting this here to remind me to check in the morning, I don't do Ebay on my tab. Only turned it on to see if I had won the euromillions. Not a single number!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    FYI

carling tap starts Friday.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,967 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I had an email to say that too many Elite had asked for a Twinnings ice tea sample and they have run out of free samples!
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    This is still on until the end of August.

This evening I managed to win 6 mocs and 2 x £1 Amazon voucher codes :) that was out of about 20 goes.

... different devices or clearing cookies ... or ...?

Many thanks

Anon
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    pippo wrote: »

I know quarry tiles are unforgiving - but they are so easy to keep clean in cases of emergencies.

pippo... you made me start to think about future proofing a house.....:D:D:D:D

Those quarry tiles have been down for over 25 years!:eek:

Being a person of an age to have a free bus pass:eek: every thing we do now is with the idea that we won't have to do it again. Unfortunately the grumpy one still has a tendency to 'make do' or to use up things he has been given. I'm all for money saving, but I'm insisting on some quality again.
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    Options
    pippo wrote: »

Those quarry tiles have been down for over 25 years!:eek:

Being a person of an age to have a free bus pass:eek: every thing we do now is with the idea that we won't have to do it again. Unfortunately the grumpy one still has a tendency to 'make do' or to use up things he has been given. I'm all for money saving, but I'm insisting on some quality again.

We have lived here for 28 years now so the kitchen needs doing.. and like I said it maybe just this time...hopefully new one will last another 28 years....
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 8 August 2018 at 4:37AM
    Options
    Morning

Ending today, Alpro/Arla 3 for £3.00 offer. Various prices from £1.29 to £1.59.

Best comparison at £1.59 Alpro Almond Original/Roasted Almond unsweetened against Sainsbury's £1.00 or new Waitrose offer starting today of 3 for £3.00.

Until it updates, Mysupermarket is still showing Waitrose offers which ended yesterday.

New Waitrose from today:

https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/shop/offers/14763122

Works out 31p each after APG

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda/bundle-725826_2752913.html

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business