Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• andrea_louise
    Options
    Good afternoon everybody,

I hope you have had a pleasant Christmas and a very merry New Year!

I will answer your questions below.

@andrea_louise I’m really sorry that you’re still having an issue with this and I can understand your frustration. Can you please raise a ticket and just at the start put FAO: Leanne so that I will get this and can investigate fully for you, myself.

Thank you for all of your questions, I hope I have managed to help you out, I will be back again shortly to answer any more that you may have.

Have a nice day,

Leanne :)

Hi Leanne,

Just wanted to say a huge thank you.... The issue you picked up for me last week is now confirmed!

Thank you so much for your assistance in getting this resolved!

Andrea:j
    ]Mortgage 1. At start £46,000, may 1996 jan 11 £27363.58 :mad: Dec 11 £25,289.00 December 12 £21,882.68
    june 2013, £[STRIKE]18,948 18,182[/STRIKE][/ September 13. Funds available to clear the darn thing! Yay! :j
  • man706
    Options
    Question for the Quidco Rep..

Sky Telephone & Broadband.

We signed up via the £80.00 offer, the transaction is not tracking on the Quidco website.

If i go to raise a claim, it says that Sky will hold the claim for 30 days etc. This is no good for us as we would be clear of the cooling off period.

Might be easier for us to Cancel the Sky Deal & Sign back up again, though the £80 offer has now been reduced.

We ask...

Is there any problems with Sky Tracking Via Quidco, over the New Year Period?
    If this does not track, What do you recommend we do?

I had the same problem too and raised a claim after 4 days but now it's tracking at the reduced offer of £45 and not the original offer of £80 :(

I saw that Topcashback have the same broadband & line rental without TV deal at £80 cashback, so cancelling and going through them is an option.

I'd like to hear from the Quidco Rep to a resolution first.
  • JC_Derby
    JC_Derby Posts: 806 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    JC_Derby wrote: »
    Quidco rep
    After making 3 purchases via Quidco in December, the quidco site is saying that
    "Unfortunately, as advised on their page on our site, Champneys doesn't accept cashback claims, so we're unable find out why your cashback has not tracked on this occasion.

We do monitor the tracking reliability of the programme used by this retailer to check that it’s working properly for our customers"

well obviously its not...working properly and champneys refusing to accept claims is a disgrace....
    how do i proceed with this/escalate it?
    has the rep been in today?
  • Dicky_B_2
    Options
    point3 wrote: »
    Still awaiting answers on all my other questions.

I wish I had as much free time as you do, surely life's too short for all this????
  • Alias_Omega
    Alias_Omega Posts: 7,912 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    man706 wrote: »
    I had the same problem too and raised a claim after 4 days but now it's tracking at the reduced offer of £45 and not the original offer of £80 :(

I saw that Topcashback have the same broadband & line rental without TV deal at £80 cashback, so cancelling and going through them is an option.

I'd like to hear from the Quidco Rep to a resolution first.

Has the Quidco Rep been back online to respond to this?
  • Happychappy
    Happychappy Posts: 2,936 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    QUIDCO COMPANY REP

Leanne

Can you look at a motor insurance policy which I took out through Lloyds TSB and which tracked the following day on 16/07/2012

The cash back is £50, this has now been 6 months? My account is in the same user name as this one?

Thanks

Happychappy
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good afternoon everybody,

I’m sorry I’ve been away for a little while, but I will proceed to answer all your questions below.

@SephirothX I have had a look at the site for you and can confirm that Viking will only offer cashback via their business website, which is the one that we link to on our site, so cashback for a personal purchase is not available, sorry I don’t have better news for you.

@BRUCE225 I’m sorry to hear that this has not tracked at the correct amount for you. I am unable to help via the forum, but if you raise a ticket here and select “my question is not covered above” one of the team will be more than happy to look into it for you.

@steve_naive Once you are logged into your account, we would ask you to raise a support ticket, just as @BookWorm said. That way we can advise you if you have cashback that still needs sending etc.

@Alias_Omega There were a couple of tracking issues over the Christmas period, I’m very sorry about this. We’ll gladly raise you a claim though, can I ask you to raise a support ticket and mention that you spoke to me on MSE and that I’ve advised for a claim to be raised? Unfortunately Sky will still put your claim on hold for 30 days, this is their validation period.

@JC_Derby I’m so sorry to hear that your purchase hasn’t tracked. Most retailers offer a claim facility but unfortunately for those few retailers who don’t, we are unable to go to them with any transaction related queries, or request that a decision be challenged. I hate to say it, but our hands are tied here. As for your Habitat purchase, we will gladly look into this for you, can you raise a ticket in order for us to do this?

@Dicky B Thank you for your suggestion, I can certainly pass it on to the guys who edit the site (I sadly, do not have that kind of power or knowledge!) and they will be able to take it further.

@Andrea_Louise I’m really glad I could help :)

@man706 Your claim shouldn’t be tracking at a lower rate, I’m very sorry about this! We’d be more than happy to investigate for you if you could raise us a ticket.

@Happychappy Sadly, I cannot look at individual accounts raised to me via MSE, but if you raise a ticket and start it with FAO Leanne, it will get passed to me and I will certainly take a look into this for you.

Another long one, sorry about that! I hope I’ve managed to answer all of your questions, it won’t be as long until I am back again.

Have a good day

Leanne :)
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • JC_Derby
    JC_Derby Posts: 806 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thank you Leanne
  • smallblueplanet
    Options
    I thought Quidco had got better when offering cashback through companies that never seem to pay or use every excuse to deny a customer payment!

I'm currently having a run-in with QuidCare over James Villas holidays. I booked and paid for a holiday with them last Sept. and it appears they are disputing the £50 cashback as according to the Quidcare advisor they say I've been a previous customer. Well I've never been on holiday with James before, ever. But the Quidcare advisor seems reluctant to challenge James about this as I don't have my James registration email! What?

I can't even remember when I might have registered or received an email - but to suggest that without this, even with my booking confirmation email, you won't be able to proceed is ridiculous!

I'm fed up with Quidco!
  • man706
    Options
    Thank you Leanne for the reply.

I've just tried to raise a ticket on the existing claim and also a new claim but keep getting dead ended by the system.

My username is man706 if you can please raise a ticket for me on the incorrect amount of £45 on 2 Jan 2013.

I suspect Alias_Omega will have the same problem as me if they raise a ticket and that it'll track at £45 only. I don't remember being able to add any extra information to tickets like mentioning we spoke to you on MSE.

Coincidentally the original £80 deal for Broadband & Phone but no TV is back on at Quidco and expires in 2 days, which I've screencapped as evidence.
    imageshack.us/f/692/skym.jpg
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure