Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,924 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Yes Bubbs, where are the pictures of your tea?
    Was out:p
    Great minds think alike.... I think our bubbs is keeping Mr bubbs busy!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    p00hsticks wrote: »
    Good morning to you all.

Just done my weekly weigh and am delighted and astonished to report -8lbthis week ! :j:j

Admittedly 5,5lb of that will be the 'bloat' that I put on when off plan away, but as that had taken a fortnight to put on, I was expecting it to take at least a fortnight to shift. I knew I was being really good this week - drinking loads of water, loads of speed, few carbs and minimal syns but that loss has exceeded my expectations - it's even 1 lb more than my first week loss!

It's also taken me past my 4 stone mark and into a new stone value on the scales - so I'm feeling rather pleased with myself today.:j

Plan for today

B: kipper with 2 small slices wholemeal bread (HEXB)
    L: chicken salad
    D: HM cottage pie

Snacks: easy peelers, red pepper, HEXA cheese
    Syns: 2 for oil for pie, possibly 5.5 for a kit kat

:j:j:j:j well done, there is SOTW:D:D:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    This weeks WI in for me is 0lb :(

On wards and up wards, or should that be down wards :rotfl:
    If you sts thats ok x
    Hi,

Popping in to report a MINUS 1 LB for me this week. Plodding along, trying to make the best choices, lots of exercise and not looking at the scales too much. I!!!8217;ll get there ..... eventually!

Amazing loss Poohsticks, well done. That will take some beating for SOTW.

Happy Saturday all x
    :T:T:T well done
    Thank you - but I won't get SOTW because I had a gain of 5.5 while on holiday last week (which accounts for much of the loss this week)

Still trying to get out of the mentality of rewarding myself with food - will perhaps treat myself to a book or CD
    Oh well least thats gone then :D
    Stoke, lovely reading your story but :mad: at fiancee , you will find someone better :D:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you - but I won't get SOTW because I had a gain of 5.5 while on holiday last week (which accounts for much of the loss this week)

Still trying to get out of the mentality of rewarding myself with food - will perhaps treat myself to a book or CD

I think you have hit the nail on the head. We (royal we) tend to comfort eat and then use food as a reward (I do both).

I love beanies idea of storing the money up and treating yourself when you have lost x
    bubbs wrote: »
    prayer_hands.png
    Forgive me all because i have sinned:eek:
    Afternoon all, need to catch up from where i left off thurs

Think i was 7 stone at 7, i have been thinking since i got to target i cant remember being this weight since i was at school:eek::eek:

I didnt buy any:A

You wouldnt have wanted to see it ,i have synned , i was out we went to the theatre:D

I too was a large and chubby child, slimmed off in my teenage years but always had love handles and big boobs (never hips - I want hips)

Pray tell of your syns at the theatre, all the details please!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    Options
    I think it was about 500 syns:rotfl::rotfl: i did chose wisely:rotfl::rotfl: it was a buffet i had alot of chicken, but it was how it was cooked, but i did have loads of speed and was there so automatically got toms, cucumber and spring onions and i did have quiet alot
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,895 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Can you just not attend a few sessions and see how you feel then?

Well I've been seeing how it goes for a few weeks now, as my decision is not something I've just made on a whim, I've been considering it for ages. Plus not being a target member, I can't just attend when I want, as I will get charged for the weeks I don't turn up. I've already nearly used up all my holidays, as I used 2 weeks recently for when my kitchen was being fitted. So I've only got 2 weeks left until August.
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    I think it was about 500 syns:rotfl::rotfl: i did chose wisely:rotfl::rotfl: it was a buffet i had alot of chicken, but it was how it was cooked, but i did have loads of speed and was there so automatically got toms, cucumber and spring onions and i did have quiet alot

I would not worry about it, it will be no worse than your picky tea

:D:D:D:D
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Well I've been seeing how it goes for a few weeks now, as my decision is not something I've just made on a whim, I've been considering it for ages. Plus not being a target member, I can't just attend when I want, as I will get charged for the weeks I don't turn up. I've already nearly used up all my holidays, as I used 2 weeks recently for when my kitchen was being fitted. So I've only got 2 weeks left until August.

Flip, I did not realise that they charge you when you don't attend :eek::eek::eek:

There are a lot of us doing SW with the support of this thread, and we are doing okay....well I was before the holiday I need my mojo back!

:D:D:D
  • Abbafan1972
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    What about putting the £4.95 aside each week, setting your target then allowing yourself access to the cash for a treat when you hit your goal?
    Do a standing order to another account?

That's a good idea yes - my treat though, wouldn't be food, it would be Pandora (I have 3 bracelets lol).
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • Abbafan1972
    Options
    Flip, I did not realise that they charge you when you don't attend :eek::eek::eek:

There are a lot of us doing SW with the support of this thread, and we are doing okay....well I was before the holiday I need my mojo back!

:D:D:D

My consultant was really good though, she would override it for sickness and unforeseen circumstances etc, but they would smell a rat if making a habit of it.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    My consultant was really good though, she would override it for sickness and unforeseen circumstances etc, but they would smell a rat if making a habit of it.

I don't know the ins and outs of SW pricing, but it is good that she is semi-flexible.

Do you want to get back to target? and if so how much do you want to loose?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure