Spark Energy

Options
Hi, I need some help and advice on what to do

I am currently with Spark Energy, which is probably one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. We have recently moved in to a property where they are the supplier on pre payment meters. When we first moved in they the Gas meter was broken. They sent an engineer out who installed one which had a fault in. Another engineer came and installed another faulty one.

The latest faulty meter won’t allow me to top up apparently because there is signalling issue with it. Spark will not come out until there is no Gas left but because of the signalling issue it’s not running out of Gas. It’s been over 4 weeks with the heating on for 8 house a day to try and run it down but still I have supply. My concern is although I am on a pre payment meter I am gunna get stung with a massive bill for unpaid gas.

I have tried calling to resolve it but I am constantly lied to on the phone promised call backs which never come. I have asked to speak to a manager multiple times only to be told there is no manager available or they are off sick. I have tried switching but I am told that because that the gas meter is not on the national data base I can’t. I have tried going to the financial onbusman but told because the complaint is not over 8 weeks old they can’t do anything yet.

Any suggestion?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport