Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• braveheart60uk
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    I am just imagining you now examining the ladies underwear section on the M&S website ;)
    Why else was I quiet for 3 minutes? ;)

Forgot to check, are these vouchers useable online for collection or can you order in store?
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,008 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    Thursday I think they have the Chinese meal deal..for £10 but paying £2 in money...
    little bottles of wine under £3 or perhaps big bottle using a £3+£5
    I bought clothes using 3+5 + £2 cash returned and had money on a credit note...but that was such a faff I wont do that again.
    the ap works on offer items, reduced items if its on sel but NOt ys items.
    also you can use more than 1 coke at a time
    that's what I have found in my store,
    Thanks - was it the return that was a faff as for us getting all the money on to store credit that could then be used against bigger transactions in the sales would be ideal...

...although even if the droids are half and half 3s and 5s (and I think actually they are skewed towards 3s) that would still be 16 returns of £8 items....
    I think....
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,008 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    happy downs - use them to make jellies - melt packet jelly with boiling water and then top up with Happy Down and add some Princes canned fruit that we also got free :rotfl:

Great - we can then serve at the kids birthday parties?
    I think....
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    MKS wrote: »
    Doesn’t time fly by?
    Sure does:eek:
    MKS wrote: »
    Probably because you!!!8217;ve lost so much weight. Where are you off to?
    :rotfl::rotfl: doubt that is the reason, but been and got them redone, good job you don't have to pay again:eek:
    No where yet, just getting in before price increase in March:money:
    gocat wrote: »
    Crikey 7.30am and no good mornings :)

Morning all :wave:
    :D

Didn't have time too pop in this morning was at work just gone 7:eek:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Evening all:D
    Not caught up yet and cooking tea, so i will be back, much to the disappointment of some :p
    Not me.. lol
  • bubbs
    Options
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Good morning all

Think everyone is having a lie this morning Gocat

Hugs to Sue and hope cjj is ok too Cjj I will message you later

LEJC if you are lurking hope you are ok too

Rhosy Hope all goes well at the hospital and you will hopefully not put your hand back in your letterbox :rotfl: but made me smile

Bubbs your weight loss is amazing as it Di's but lets not forget our lovely tweets who has maintained her loss well

GD is 9 today so will be off to see her later and her very expensive present How much :eek: hopefully pictures later

Enjoy your day
    Thanks, and SSM ha done really well, tweets is my inspiration :T:T mainting is the hard bit and she has done remarkably well :D:T:T hope i can do the same:o
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Thanks michaels...I’ll just buy one pack of those then....still a useful filler:)

Ages since I shopped in T. Bet they won’t accept my 6 coupons:o

Fancy Sains not being cheaper on the Doctored Pizzas....that would have been another good filler:o

I’ll go after lunch. There might be some salad reductions:)
    Bet i am too late but the pitted prunes we have princes coupons for and they are also 50p off in mag:D
    emerald21 wrote: »
    bubbs would you like to be our resident cookery expert on slimming world here ?:D

Good Morning all and Nellie :)
    Hi naughty Suzie:rotfl::rotfl:
    No thanks, its all trial and error i am afraid, dh will eat anything becuase he is starving by tea time:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Glad I didn't go straight out, postie just brought the box of Brodericks I won :D

Now I really do have to face the rain :(
    Well done:T:T save me one please :D
    tweets wrote: »
    Good Morning :hello:

Rain and wind here , been out with our Poppy and most of snow washed away :j:j:j

I have a £10 birthday treat from M&S free womens socks or tights up to the value of £10 use online or instore :A

I will have to log in not sure if my card is stored online or not.
    I have never used it for a purchase yet :cool:

If not will have to find the card.
    Glad the snow has gone:T:T its not your birthday today is it?
    tweets wrote: »
    Help please :A

If I order from M&S and tell DS to pick order up in store would he need proof or would order number do please ?

Sorry dont know never done anything with sparks card:o
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Sure does:eek:

:rotfl::rotfl: doubt that is the reason, but been and got them redone, good job you don't have to pay again:eek:
    No where yet, just getting in before price increase in March:money:

Didn't have time too pop in this morning was at work just gone 7:eek:

I read that quickly and thought you said 'Didn't have time too poop this morning' :rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    Options
    jamsponge wrote: »
    Hey, long time no speak. Thought I would poke my head in and say hi.
    Frankie & Bennies have unlimited pancakes today!!!
    Hello :D
    Nice to see you:T
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Just in case anyone is short on poo. ;) Worth looking out in other stores...

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/asda-shampoo-clearance-from-50p-instore-blackpool-wellbeck-2893610
    I got some tresemme hairspray today 62p:T:T
    Hope you are ok TS?
    Good morning lovely peoples :wave:

Hope everyone has their favourite toppings and more on their pancakes today.

Sadly none for me as I!!!8217;m home alone :o

I cannot look at one since I won the Cadbury Creme Egg Eating Contest at a rugby club, many moons ago :o

Lovely to see you JTS:D
    You can make pancakes for yourself:p
    Spill the beans how many did you eat?:eek:
  • bubbs
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Just found a couple more of the Coconut Toblerones in a Tesco Extra, for 75p (the ones reported on HotUKDeals back mid Jan) so surprised to still find some.

Found them on top stock shelf in the Big Brands aisle.

These are the large ones, 360g.

BC ends 763570, BBE 8/9/2018

:T:T:T well done, never seen them
    How is your pain? x
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Help required please

I am trying to post a picture of our newest family member but although I have resized with tiny pic I cant upload

The instruction on post one are not for tiny pic
    TIA
    I use postimage, have you tried that?
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    Although im feeling carp, cough, sore throat, sniffles and feeling lethargic...I felt I need to go shoplifting today...:rotfl::rotfl:

First stop Argoose for the c+c lego glitch from last week.
    My local store didn't stock what I wanted so 25mile round trip:( so I have to make it worthwhile
    2nd stop gweggs for our free roll + drink via the code from ap
    3rd stop sd hair dye for dd 15p:eek:
    4th stop boots nail varnish and lip gloss 89p (90% off) but I didn't buy
    5th stop - I couldn't resist chocolate factory shop outlet..spent £6 of real money :eek::eek: I forgot my mantra card:eek::eek:
    6th stop T - and they had the mags:) this was the only store out of 5 that we have been to that had them...so armed with 6 coupons, 6 yogurt pkt + fillers all worked well:)

thanks to whoever first posted the yogurts:T

now home feeling shattered , coffee I think...anyone care to join me? but beware of my germs

Not bad for feeling crap:rotfl: hope you soon feel better xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure