Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• henrik777
    henrik777 Posts: 3,052 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    But it says has NFC when I looked up the phone and was also recommended on here.
    Can one return mobiles to argoose under there 30days return thingie does anyone know. This is beyond me :o

Ah. In that case Argos will have no choice but to refund. If you are particularly knowledgeable you could ask for compensation for time wasted, travel money spent too. Consumer rights act 2015 etc
  • sparklyfee
    sparklyfee Posts: 1,123 Forumite
    Options
    That description on argoss said NFC. I almost bought it. Think I might just hold out and hope that they run the promo on Apple Pay soon!

Unless anyone knows of a decent android tablet it would work on? I don't have a tablet so might invest in one as our home is going "smart" with one thing and another.

Thanks
  • sparklyfee
    sparklyfee Posts: 1,123 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the beans to the OP.

Bought 20 tins and got 6000 points. I'll go again tomorrow. Returned a c&c chicken to sada also that only had 1 day til use by on it when it said 3 days on website and was given double money back plus £5.00 gift card! Happy with that!
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    henrik777 wrote: »
    Ah. In that case Argos will have no choice but to refund. If you are particularly knowledgeable you could ask for compensation for time wasted, travel money spent too. Consumer rights act 2015 etc
    Think I will do that.
    Just looked at same phone on amazon and just says is on android not kit kat or whatever else was needed.

Think better factory reset it before taking it back as got halifx card on it and gmail adress :eek:
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    sparklyfee wrote: »
    That description on argoss said NFC. I almost bought it. Think I might just hold out and hope that they run the promo on Apple Pay soon!

Unless anyone knows of a decent android tablet it would work on? I don't have a tablet so might invest in one as our home is going "smart" with one thing and another.

Thanks

A nexus 7.
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Just opened the Bendicks bittermints.

You only get 11 in the box. :eek:

I've had them before and I thought there were more than that...
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    afternoon all hope the elite are well xx

so sorry about your sons cat rose must be upsetting espeacily for the little one xx

can anyone tell me if its possible to print the princes coupon without the advertising bit . thanks xx
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Trying to talk to argoose via fb. Like getting blood out of a stone. Well I cant take it back till tomorrow as not got a car and too late for the bus. so got all night I guess :eek:
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    But it says has NFC when I looked up the phone and was also recommended on here.
    Can one return mobiles to argoose under there 30days return thingie does anyone know. This is beyond me :o
    I bought this from Argos, have not used it in a shop yet as can't verify the card until bank sends me something.
    But it does have the NFC chip in the back case cover.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/7362332

£79.99, maybe the fast track trick will work for no top up.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Any one visiting Morries and love cheese might be worth looking out for these...

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/morrisons-the-best-cheese-lovers-gift-set-300-was-1200-instore-congleton-2873243
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure