Cra's electoral role

Options

Comments

• Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    All I thought it was expected CRA's record electoral role status correctly.
    Not sure why mser's have chosen to divert my post to 'made up credit scores'
    I'm simply requesting any Incorrect electoral role info is updated or amended accurately
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • Willing2Learn
    Willing2Learn Posts: 6,294 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Dandytf wrote: »
    I'm simply requesting any Incorrect electoral role info is updated or amended accurately

If it were me, I would request my statutory report from the three CRAs direct. I would then check that the data recorded within the reports for accuracy, especially data pertaining to my home address and electoral registration. If any data was inaccurate or wrong, I would then raise a complaint, direct to the relevant CRA. :)
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

:smiley:
  • Dandytf
    Options
    If it were me, I would request my statutory report from the three CRAs direct. I would then check that the data recorded within the reports for accuracy, especially data pertaining to my home address and electoral registration. If any data was inaccurate or wrong, I would then raise a complaint, direct to the relevant CRA. :)

Thanks I've taken the Checkmy file option who kindly provided cra's addresses and mention what to expect etc.

This concern is almost complete once Noodle update their report (case raised earlier today) -just hoping I don;t have to request another letter from Electoral office though I might have a saved copied word doc of the original letter -with home address and electoral status since April 2010 -which was enough evidence for Experian to amend their info.
    Why I didn't notice Noodle than is my error -this could have been complete.
    Slightly off topic ignoring any made up scores, is there any truth when someone is declined credit -due to not being on voters role (or is it likely to be another reason in addiction to voters role)
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • Willing2Learn
    Willing2Learn Posts: 6,294 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Dandytf wrote: »
    ... is there any truth when someone is declined credit -due to not being on voters role (or is it likely to be another reason in addiction to voters role)
    Not being on the ER is pretty bad from a lenders perspective as the ER helps confirm your address and can show whether there is stability (a long time at the same address). A lender also considers things such as length of time in employment, annual income, credit utilisation and affordability tests. One of the biggest things they would consider is credit account stability and management (plus the age of the accounts).
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

• Dandytf
    Options
    Not being on the ER is pretty bad from a lenders perspective as the ER helps confirm your address and can show whether there is stability (a long time at the same address). A lender also considers things such as length of time in employment, annual income, credit utilisation and affordability tests. One of the biggest things they would consider is credit account stability and management (plus the age of the accounts).

Appreciate your kind answer-one to remember, thanks
  • Dandytf
    Options
    Mser's

This get's more exciting as checkmyfile have offered to raise a case with Experian Technical team to astablish why my voters role info isn't being returned to Checkmy file.
    No update yet from Noodle.
  • Dandytf
    Options
    Update from Noodle today-more evidence. Required.
    I'll request original proof from local register office next week when they are open.
    Also checkmyfile to provide their next update in14 days approx
  • Willing2Learn
    Options
    If you are looking to check the data that checkmyfile are reporting from Noddle, then I recommend looking at your statutory report from TransUnion (ex CallCredit), as they are the parent company of Noddle. Whatever is reported direct from TransUnion (ex CallCredit) will be what any lender will see if they check your credit file. :)

https://www.callcredit.co.uk/consumer-solutions/your-credit-report/statutory-credit-report

I love my job

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Do you see it if you login to the CRA’s directly or another provider?
  • Dandytf
    Options
    !!! wrote: »
    Do you see it if you login to the CRA’s directly or another provider?

Since I provided evidence to Experience their report has since updated correctly.
    Checkmyfile is -incorrect
    Nood;e is incorrect
    ClearScore i think is correct -to be checked.
    Equifax-No idea-though via checkmyfile Equifax looks to be reporting correctly/
    Call credite-have never used a drift call credit service.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure