Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    daffydog wrote: »
    Sorry for my incorrect post. I never noticed I'd put in the space.
    Not a problem, wouldn't have known there was a code otherwise.
    MissPop wrote: »
    To anyone considering doing offers (ESPECIALLY if you have to pay anything), I'd be very wary. I've still not been credited the 4000SB for the Yahoo Sports offer from APRIL, and I just keep getting the infuriating automated responses telling me they won't credit it despite all the screenshots etc.
    I replied politely, but twice(!), to their previous response and got told nicely that they hope to have it sorted soon.
  • wishfire
    wishfire Posts: 308 Forumite
    Options
    There is a sign up for fre trial of DisneyLife for 102SB on Kiwi Wall.
    It required a CC but it accepted a mastercard GF - Takes a few mins to credit (shamefully I had already submitted a ticket :rotfl:)

I hope someone else can use this :)
  • ted24
    ted24 Posts: 178 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    MissPop wrote: »
    To anyone considering doing offers (ESPECIALLY if you have to pay anything), I'd be very wary. I've still not been credited the 4000SB for the Yahoo Sports offer from APRIL, and I just keep getting the infuriating automated responses telling me they won't credit it despite all the screenshots etc.

This isn't specific to Swagbucks to be fair to them. Top Cashback also ran the offer and haven't paid me.
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    ted24 wrote: »
    This isn't specific to Swagbucks to be fair to them. Top Cashback also ran the offer and haven't paid me.

Fair enough - Swagbucks' responses have been very lacklustre (read: totally useless) though :(

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• Super_Trouper
    Options
    Careful of a survey about Special K cereal bars - at the very end there is a question asking if you want to take part in a home trial of the product, if you say no you will be booted and disqualified.

So rude and shadey of them to take all your data but boot you out at the end. Not the first time I've been burned like that, I guess it's my own fault for being honest. Next time I'll just put in fake details and take my SB!
  • stormjonno
    stormjonno Posts: 360 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Enter Liquorice in the Swag Code box for 9SB.
  • Scarlett
    Scarlett Posts: 315 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Is anyone else have issues with EngageMe.tv getting to the 6th video and then failing to play another ad? So frustrating.
  • stormjonno
    First Post
    Options
    Enter Lollipops in the Swag Code box until 4PM BST to earn 8SB.
  • stormjonno
    First Post
    Options
    Enter RingPop in the Swag Code box until 5pm to earn 5SB.
  • jumperabv3
    jumperabv3 Posts: 1,231 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Discover --> Kiwi Wall --> TurEspaña - UK --> Very easy one, credited instantly and only 1 quick registration page.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure