Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Miss piggy here :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:100_8346_1.jpg
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Tete_en_l'Air
    Tete_en_l'Air Posts: 7,134 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Is that the minimim's recipe?

Hmm, not sure, I didn't ask her. After googling it I'm wondering if she just meant the frozen meal from Iceland?

Well done you losers and SOTW Kathryn!

If someone could sew my mouth shut please that would be ace. I gobbled half a big bag of kettle chips on the way home from work. I'm preparing and eating saintly meals, just can't stop stuffing my face with rubbish.

Tomorrow:
    B - Weetabix (1 syn for sugar)
    D - Roast veg (sweet potato, red onion, aubergine, courgette, mushrooms and cherry tom) and couscous with chorizo (3)
    T - Speedy spag bol from freezer
    HEA - Milk
    HEB - Weetabix
    Syns - 4 as above, plus 5 in hot drinks.

Will also go to run club, how many miles to burn off a bag of crisps..? More than you'd think, unfortunately.
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Options
    Nice shiny new thread.

Today I had

Lunch: chicken breast, chick peas, salad
    Dinner: omelette with spinach salmon and goats cheese (HEA)

Snack: apple and peanut butter (4)

I'm planning on a slice of wholemeal toast later for HEB

I'd dropped another 1lb today so I'm only 1lb off where I'd hoped to be before I go on holiday on Thursday. Hoping for a STS while I'm away but I do love American breakfasts so will have to be good first thing.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Nicki wrote: »
    Nice shiny new thread.

Today I had

I'd dropped another 1lb today so I'm only 1lb off where I'd hoped to be before I go on holiday on Thursday. Hoping for a STS while I'm away but I do love American breakfasts so will have to be good first thing.
    Well done an have a lovely holiday :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,292 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Bannana & cutard for tea :rotfl:
    Very nice it was too :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • lushlifesaver
    lushlifesaver Posts: 2,375 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    -1.5lb for me tonight :)

Can't remember what i have and haven't shared since Friday (if anything!) Dad still in hospital in Wales. doesn't look like he'll be out this week. but I'm feeling less scared about him having gone in now.
    car went in for repairs last week due to water ingress around teh windscreen. was water tested again today and its not fixed properly so they are keeping it for at least 2/3 more days :( miss my 5 door car :(

trying for a good week - keeping busy, snacking less. well trying to!
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Morning everyone!

Quiet evening last night - just walked the dog in the slush.

We're in the middle of redoing up our bathroom - well I say middle, it's taken 10 years for hubby to get to the stage where he has had to rip out the bath so at chez gts we have no way of showering so it means I have to use the leisure centre for my morning shower. So I've been forced to go swimming in the mornings......what do they say about every cloud and its linings???

Should mean I do better on this challenge than I did on the last.....the challenge target would mean that I would be at the weight that I had in my mind when I originally joined SW but my mini target for the challenge is 9lbs by the end of March as that's when we go away for our Birthdays.

Plan on having a stir fry tonight and may indulge in some popcorn as well if I don't do anything stupid today!

Edit: Well done Kathrynha - well deserved!

Swimming daily - what a luxury - make sure hubby does not hurry up x
    If I can lose this next stone and get to 11 stone 13lbs by mid July I'll be ecstatic as I'll have lost 5 stone in a year. (And I looked back at a 30 things to do on my 30s and one of them was to get to 12 stone), so if it happens I'll be well happy. I'm not in a rush to get to 11 stone though as I'm happy with the hol this year and go to safari next year at some point.

Just need to find myself for the next 18 weeks

You skinny minny.... :T:T:T:T:T:T

I think the 11 stone something is a wonderful target (which I am joining you in) x
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Can someone stop me buying clothes please?

If you find a cure.... can I have it please x
    Nicki wrote: »
    Nice shiny new thread.

Today I had

You may achieve your target - 2 days to go and you are eating really well (but not sure of the peanut butter...yuck).
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Options
    I love PB sunshinemummy - my secret sin!
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    -1.5lb for me tonight :)

Can't remember what i have and haven't shared since Friday (if anything!) Dad still in hospital in Wales. doesn't look like he'll be out this week. but I'm feeling less scared about him having gone in now.
    car went in for repairs last week due to water ingress around teh windscreen. was water tested again today and its not fixed properly so they are keeping it for at least 2/3 more days :( miss my 5 door car :(

trying for a good week - keeping busy, snacking less. well trying to!

Hugs lush x

Kathryn - well done Ms SOTW x

Food today

Breakfast/lunch
    1 kilogram of carrots (it stops me stuffing fattening food in my mouth)
    4 tomato
    1 apple
    1 boiled egg

Tea
    slimming world sausages
    beans
    SW chips
    egg - total lack of speed I should be :( but I am :rotfl: it was gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure