Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    newbie1980 wrote: »
    i wouldnt risk it keep it too 20 promotional items per transation

Oh ok, I checked online and it let me add 20 tins of beans plus 20 tins of soup but when I tried to change it to 21 tins of soup it said I'd reached my limit so I thought it would work.
    If I can do more than one per day that's great I'll have to start going to work in the car :rotfl:
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Also 200 points for buying any Time Delay item, last year I had TD micellar water in my local, 20p rtc.

Also 150 points for spending £5 or more on B00ts own brand items.

100 points in the postal vouchers, wyb any 2 shampoo or conditioner, own brand is 75p each...

I must make a list before going.

Morning all.

Thank you for this Seren. I’ve been neglecting Mr Shoes! I’ve 75 points when I buy shampoo and I think their own brand is 75p. This is on my card. Do we know please if card offers can be used more than once?
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Morning all :)
    Nowhere near M today :(
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    Morning all :)
    Nowhere near M today :(

It looks good to run until 4th Feb HG.
  • Picasso7
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Good Afternoon :hello:

Was very slippy walking to mums this morning glad I had my snowboots on :cool:

Get well soon TM . Poppy says snuggle up with Oz he will make you feel better :heart:

Izzey sorry we missed you this morning :( Poppy would have loved one of your Waities biscuits she says save them please for next time.

The last time it was icy here it wasn’t too bad at my house and drove to a friend’s for a meal. It was sheet ice at hers and as I’d already fallen once this year I was rather anxious. Was wearing court shoes too. After the meal she lent me her snow over shoe things and they were brilliant. Found some in store at Sports Direct yesterday, Snowtrax shoe grips. They were £6.50 and I can’t recommend them too highly. It’s like you’re not walking on ice. Just remove them when you’re on laminate flooring, according to the review comments!!
  • Picasso7
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Yogurts will keep, best off staying warm.

Unusually Asda put a start and end date on the Muller offer, ends 25th January, so plenty of time :)

Thanks Izzey. Didn’t go near A yesterday so hope to get out today. Was ok again yesterday.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Our Christmas decorations came down on Saturday and all packed away in the loft - our house looks bare :(.

... roll on Christmas!

Back to the normal routine - at least we may have a chance of knowing what day it is, over Christmas and New Year you are never quite sure!

Anon
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Good morning all

83591c984faa3510ca719721c7445a9d.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Serendipitious
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Morning all.

Thank you for this Seren. I’ve been neglecting Mr Shoes! I’ve 75 points when I buy shampoo and I think their own brand is 75p. This is on my card. Do we know please if card offers can be used more than once?

I think it's just once when loaded to card, don't know for sure.

If you see a mag, can you let us know what the coupons are please?

TIA.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Good morning all, another grey one.

Saw some blue sky yesterday, but we just don't seem to have enough sunshine around here at the moment.

Our lounge always seems enormous when we take all the decs down, the tree is sitting outside and will be cut up when it dries out a bit, I tend to burn it along with the cotoneaster cutings and the raspberry canes, then I put the ash on the compost.

Got some hard work coming up with the raspberry canes, I have to dig some out because they are trying to take over the garden :eek: Also have to seriously prune the cotoneaster, not sure it is going to survive as seem to be losing a bit in the middle, will have to replace it if it dies because the insects adore it!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport