Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• louj101
    louj101 Posts: 1,704 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    altojack wrote: »
    louj101. I had a message left for me saying I owed you a reply :o. Sorry sweetheart, I’ve been away to a family funeral and hadn’t seen your post until now.

Right, the freebies I collect are varied. Some get mentioned on here, others are in the Freebies section a few floors down from here. 8oots and Bedenhams can also be a good source of makeup samples and fragrance 5ml phials.

I’ve been known to use samples of toothpastes, shampoo and conditioner sachets. I fact most smallish free items. Last year I made up 2 Pamper Hampers by getting hold of 2 sdrug boxes and covered with Christmas wrapping paper. Shredded coloured tissue paper then placed items in the boxes and covered over with clear wrap. I’ve deleted my photos of them but think tweets might have a picture.

The socks were just stuffed with the same type of freebies as above but unfortunately no photos this year :eek:

Hope the above helps you, oh I forget to say. Body shop are good for freebies in store but they do not keep very long so these you could ask for early December if for Hampers/stockings etc or anytime you are passing really.

altojack.....thats ok x hope you had a lovely time :)

thank you for getting back to me with this information :) yes it really helps x I'm going to make the socks for my friends :) they will love them thanks

:(broke my back doing glitching :eek:
  • louj101
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    26648121_897100193781409_2114788075_n.jpg

Lou

Altojack had left me a message on Facebook for you.

She struggled to post this pic and asked if I would

She says the gift set in the hamper was free from sdrug buying something, can’t remember what. There’s a 1p keyring from T and a 1p mini photo album too haha

Thank you tweets x

• LANGO1966
    LANGO1966 Posts: 2,054 Forumite
    Options
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    I suspect 20 per shop.

Morning,
    Yes 3 shops of 20 tins per shop.
  • Honeybee1978
    Options
    ma-ri-ella wrote: »
    god i work qt morribobs don't think i could face the red neck from this :rotfl: might do 10 soups 10 beans and go through self scan .such a good deal.. ok might do twice .soups part of my diet :p

Good morning, What the deal with with beans and soup? Which beans and which soup is it. I feel stupid and confused and rally don't get this one. Please help. Thank you for the reply.
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    Good morning, What the deal with with beans and soup? Which beans and which soup is it. I feel stupid and confused and rally don't get this one. Please help. Thank you for the reply.

Good morning. It's the eat smart baked beans and soups. With each tin you get 300,points.
    The small tins cost 25p, large tins are 32p and the soup is 45p there is also evaporated milk which is 60p.
    You are limited to 20 promotional items I think per day oh and they're from Morries.
    Hth.
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Good morning all, happy Monday.
  • louj101
    Options
    Morning everyone xx

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Morning peeps.

Wasn't it 20 promo items per transaction last time? As I remember shopping only one day when the biscuit offer was on but doing 2 lots of biscuits?!
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Morning peeps.

Wasn't it 20 promo items per transaction last time? As I remember shopping only one day when the biscuit offer was on but doing 2 lots of biscuits?!

Oooh I don't know. I did wonder when someone said they did three lots. I was wondering if I could do 20 small tins and 20 large tins in the one transaction.
  • newbie1980
    newbie1980 Posts: 2,016 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oooh I don't know. I did wonder when someone said they did three lots. I was wondering if I could do 20 small tins and 20 large tins in the one transaction.

i wouldnt risk it keep it too 20 promotional items per transation
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport