Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    clyndu wrote: »
    Keep getting funny looks at the PO after posting 2 cubes and 1 medium parcel in 4 days. They are suspicious about the lightness of the parcels.

This is why I'm glad that my local main office has self service machines so I only have to press the buttons on the screen to answer questions about a parcel!
  • BODLED
    BODLED Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    wideband wrote: »
    I had 3 around the same time and same result as you at 6am.

Same here 3 emails around 1.00 am this morning by the time I had seen the emails after work this evening no INVITE button not expecting many chances to join these survey invites preffered the old system.
  • retiredandskint
    Options
    wideband wrote: »
    I had 3 around the same time and same result as you at 6am.

Same here. I checked around 5.30ish am.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,301 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 30 April 2018 at 10:17PM
    Options
    As needananswer said probably all taken by nightworkers, (or the insomniacs) so that will rule me out as well. Really annoying as they are so easy to do & the £5L2S is very handy.

I have just messaged Kantar and asked them if it would be possible to vary the times the invitations are sent out so that we might all have a chance to be able to do them.

I will update if/when I receive a reply.
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    As needananswer said probably all taken by nightworkers, (or the insomniacs) so that will rule me out as well. Really annoying as they are so easy to do & the £5L2S is very handy.

I have just messaged Kantar and asked them if it would be possible to vary the times the invitations are sent out so that we might all have a chance to be able to do them.

I will update if/when I receive a reply.

Hi

I have also messaged Kantar and everyone else should too.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    NBLondon wrote: »
    If it's inside ASDA - could it be some sort of private box? custardy will know :) I just checked the first ASDA I could think of (SE7 7ST) and find the same - no red marker or HU6 7XP inside a Tesco - no red marker.

Not sure what constitutes a "private" box.
    It's a "Pillar Box", is Post Office Red, stands 6 feet tall, says ROYAL MAIL in big letters across the top, has a "royal ER crown" emblem and an information sheet as per any other box displaying collection times etc.

It's not a cast iron one though. Perhaps steel?
    Given it's just inside the store it could even be plastic or fibre glass looking at its very high gloss finish.

Regards your 2 locations, can you confirm they both actually have a Royal Mail collection point ?
    It's just that whilst my example does not have a red marker, if you zoom in, it does have the "small envelope" (on its side with a "hat") shown inside the ASDA store

I can't find this on either of yours, which presumably would explain no red marker.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Found a piccy - just like this one

16136703471_d8d4f979f9_b.jpg
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    quoia wrote: »
    Found a piccy - just like this one

16136703471_d8d4f979f9_b.jpg

Still collected by RM. Just not a sturdy due to more secure indoor location.
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,621 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Am I alone in finding that I don't always receive a complete package of products to be mailed out?

I have just failed to received a whole week's worth of items to be mailed out - all four of them.

I also occasionally find that details where a final item to be mailed is listed out on a second accompanying sheet, that sheet is missing. I have suggested that to avoid this happening they staple the two mailing sheets of instructions as a loose one can sometimes accidentally be left inside the main envelope, but nobody has listened to my suggestion so far.
  • littlemoney
    littlemoney Posts: 788 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Has anyone else noticed recently that posting times seem to be before last collection for all items rather than either before miday, after miday or before last collection as previously
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure