O2 popcorn pass

Options
I see O2 are offering some kinda deal for a popcorn pass to give up to 40% off cinema tickets.

Anyone have reviews of this?

I do like to go to cinema as a family and was considering a cineworld pass, but it appears this popcorn pass is valid 7 days a week.......I normally try to go on a tue.wed combin3d with a meerkat code..

Thanks

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Never heard of it but thanks for letting me know, will defo look into it.

Dxxx
  • Oceanswife
    Options
    What do you have to show or do to get this discount?
  • Love_To_Save
    Options
    My daughter got a free subscription to Popcorn pass with her phone contract. Used it this week for the first time and they actually charged £3.02 MORE than what it would have cost to pay the cinema direct.

When I phoned to complain, they asked me to email them instead, which I did. Their response was;

"The discount we provide does vary dependant on cinema chain, branch, film, and date, as our discount is calculated from the cinema's direct ticket price which can vary dependant on these factors. We do apologise if your local cinema is showing the tickets at a lower price for the selected film."

Not surprisingly, they won't even discuss the possibility of a partial refund. Personally, I would advise anybody thinking of using it to avoid it as it just seems like a rip off to me. Strongly considering speaking with trading standards and can't help but wonder if anybody else has had similar problems with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure