IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

ParkingEye forwarded PCN

Options
2»

Comments

• Lertoc
    Lertoc Posts: 18 Forumite
    edited 22 April 2017 at 11:38AM
    Options
    Thought so, thanks for this, although I am not sure about the "we" part as the ANPR photo can be used deduce that it was only one person in the car. Meh, it probably doesn't show the back seat though.

I'll re-write it and send it off.
  • Lertoc
    Options
    Also the "we" stuff kinda negates that the ticket couldn't have been "topped up" if there were 2 of us then someone could have gone out and added to it. Oh well, it was rephrased and sent out
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,733 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Lertoc wrote: »
    Thought so, thanks for this, although I am not sure about the "we" part as the ANPR photo can be used deduce that it was only one person in the car. Meh, it probably doesn't show the back seat though.
    Indeed. the ANPR image shows them nothing and certainly not a name for the face (which can rarely be clearly seen anyway).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Lertoc
    Options
    So I sent the rephrased letter out to the landowner (to their general complaints, parking complaints and PALS, it has been almost a complete working week and I have had no reply, when do you think Should pressure them?
  • Lertoc
    Options
    It would seem that the original email to the hospital did not get through to any of the recipients, but after chasing them up again they quickly responded and apologised. A formal complaint was raised, a flurry of emails later and the charge was cancelled.

I have since also received a letter from the chief executive stating that they are opening an investigation.

Thanks for your help guys!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport