Options
1526527528529530532»

Comments

• Honey_Bear
    Honey_Bear Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Thanks for the update HB. I hadn't realised your OH was away so you're having to deal with this. You're doing brilliantly. All of you!:D:T
    I'm really missing OH today, and did yesterday as well. I'm not able to give the kittens (I say that, they're 18 months old now), any time at all, and they mind terribly, as do I. I'm going to crate this dog at some point fairly soon to give the kittens the chance to prance around the house without her being able to chase them. That should help. She didn't have any problems being crated in the car, so she should be okay if I feed her tiny bits of chicken through the bars.
    HB, thanks for your furry updates, I love the image of Debbie getting used to your stairs. A reason to walk more in one cute furry package!

She's now decided that the wooden open steps between the kitchen and dining room are scarey, when they were fine for the first 24 hours. However, she's more than happy to tackle the straight flights now, which she wasn't to begin with.

I don't think it's any co-incidence that I started to put on weight immediately after Kelpie died. He hadn't been going for long walks for two and a half years but at least he got me out of the house several times a day. It's amazing what a difference even a small amount of exercise every day makes. My natural tendency is to just sit around eating chocolate.
    Better is good enough.
  • Barny1979
    Barny1979 Posts: 7,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    7/26 AFD today
  • cathybird
    cathybird Posts: 13,318 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Honey_Bear wrote: »
    My natural tendency is to just sit around eating chocolate.

Sounds good to me! :rotfl:
    In April I am taking a break from buying: Books
  • AnnieG
    AnnieG Posts: 877 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hello
    I ended up drinking on Friday and then had a boozy weekend with my family. Glad not to be drinking tonight and looking forward to bedtime.
    Still on 5/28
    Say what you mean.. mean what you say... without being mean.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure