DRO timescales etc

Options
Do you have to have more then one appointment to do a DRO with the CAB or do you have to take advice from them first....

Do they require all three credit reports or do they just use experian?

Comments

• fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,499 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Practices vary on both of your questions. I do one face-to-face and one telephone appt. I generally just get Experian.

But other intermediaries, even on my team, will do multiple appointments and multiple credit reports
  • BadgerBadger1
    Options
    Is the any benefit to have the credit reports printed off ready for an appointment? I am just waiting for a court case to conclude in July which I will lose and will then much to the anger of the claimaint include it in the DRO
  • fatbelly
    Options
    Is the any benefit to have the credit reports printed off ready for an appointment? I am just waiting for a court case to conclude in July which I will lose and will then much to the anger of the claimaint include it in the DRO

I'd be delighted if clients came to the first appointment with 3 credit reports!
  • BadgerBadger1
    Options
    Thanks I'll get it all in order then ;)can print of credit reports easily as have free access to all three
  • BadgerBadger1
    Options
    One more question. I no longer have Any open bank accounts ( all closed and shown on credit reports as closed ) all I have is a BS account with a zero balance will I need to get a statement of this showing nil balance
  • BadgerBadger1
    Options
    I should I am currently using my OHs account. Will they need to see that. Although I have no money in her account
  • fatbelly
    Options
    One more question. I no longer have Any open bank accounts ( all closed and shown on credit reports as closed ) all I have is a BS account with a zero balance will I need to get a statement of this showing nil balance

I don't see why - it's neither an asset nor a debt, with no transactions.
    I should I am currently using my OHs account. Will they need to see that. Although I have no money in her account

You will probably have to prove any income in your name and when you say you are 'using it' I presume that is where it goes so a statement from it may be useful.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure