Lloyds

Options
Been advised from Lloyds via text they are nearing completion of the review of the claim and a letter with be sent soon.
Is this a general text, or do they let you know if successful via text?
Thanks

Comments

• Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Depends if you have an account with them, they may refund you directly into a bank account or send you a cheque or rejection - likely you will get a letter either way
  • only_mee
    only_mee Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Was a payout :)
  • tulip2110
    Options
    Congratulations! I too received a letter dated 21 June saying i was due a refund. I haven't actually received the money yet though so i was just wondering if you have received yours? I know the letter states within 28 days, but hoping it wont take that long of course. I did ring them to see if it would be by bank transfer and they did confirm it would be as i still have a current account with them.

I also submitted a packaged bank account claim at the same time but still waiting outcome for that one.
  • only_mee
    Options
    We got a letter the 18th and the cheque 25th
    Well done to you too :)
    We have not had an account for many years
  • tulip2110
    Options
    Thank you, i was really shocked to get a payout confirmed as i wasn't even sure i had PPI! Hopefully the money will appear in my account soon :)
  • Gers
    Gers Posts: 12,033 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    tulip2110 wrote: »
    Thank you, i was really shocked to get a payout confirmed as i wasn't even sure i had PPI! Hopefully the money will appear in my account soon :)

Me too - and the money appeared in my account within a few days.
  • tulip2110
    Options
    My payment was in my account today for the loans psi claim.

Funnily enough, i've just had another text from Lloyds saying that they've almost completed my claim for ppi on cards - i didn't realise they were treating them as separate claims, but not expecting a result from that.

Still not heard anything about my claim for packaged bank account fees yet, other that the initial phone call i received from them to ask for lots of additional info. Not had any texts or acknowledgment letters that claim, so i think that one is felt with through a completely different dept/process. Would be interested to hear from anyone for also claimed for packaged bank account fees from Lloyds.
  • only_mee
    Options
    tulip2110 wrote: »
    My payment was in my account today for the loans psi claim.

Funnily enough, i've just had another text from Lloyds saying that they've almost completed my claim for ppi on cards - i didn't realise they were treating them as separate claims, but not expecting a result from that.

Still not heard anything about my claim for packaged bank account fees yet, other that the initial phone call i received from them to ask for lots of additional info. Not had any texts or acknowledgment letters that claim, so i think that one is felt with through a completely different dept/process. Would be interested to hear from anyone for also claimed for packaged bank account fees from Lloyds.

Well done add your good news to this thread
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=524031
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family