Ebay pictures jumping.

Options
Has anyone got this problem with viewing ebay listings?

When i click on an item to view the picture jumps to top of page. The surrounding square that the picture normally sits in is still there but the picture is halfway above this square.

This is on my PC and started about a week ago. Can anyone help sort this out?

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,207 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    moonpenny wrote: »
    Has anyone got this problem with viewing ebay listings?

When i click on an item to view the picture jumps to top of page. The surrounding square that the picture normally sits in is still there but the picture is halfway above this square.

This is on my PC and started about a week ago. Can anyone help sort this out?

Mine is doing it intermittently and I just persevere and it seems to work then for a while before happening again.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • NaughtiusMaximus
    Options
    Not something I've ever seen, could it be browser/OS specific?

I view ebay on a Windows 10 PC, a Windows 7 PC and an android phone, using chrome on all 3.
  • moonpenny
    moonpenny Posts: 2,432 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I use Windows 10 and Internet Explorer. I will try other browsers
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,552 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I block a lot of ebays scripts and the junk they load in the background so not seen any picture issues.

NoScript and uBlock Origin.
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure