Making cash from online survey sites - new MSE guide

Options

Comments

• divvyone
    divvyone Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    Please could some kind person give me a bit of help?
  • chokolat2
    chokolat2 Posts: 438 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone ever completed the £40 for OnePoll, realistically how long does this take and how long you guys have spent on it each day?

Thanks
  • gb12345
    gb12345 Posts: 3,055 Forumite
    Options
    chokolat2 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever completed the £40 for OnePoll, realistically how long does this take and how long you guys have spent on it each day?

Thanks

Completed it towards the end of March for the first time. I started in late December, so took me about 3 months or so.

I leave it logged in during the day and refresh the window every so often to see if there are any new surveys.
  • gadgetmind
    gadgetmind Posts: 11,130 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Someone just called me out of the blue and offered me £50 for 90 minutes of my time for market research on credit cards. It's in a nice hotel that's ten minutes walk from my house, refreshments provided, and on an evening.

The plan is that my wife meets me in the hotel bar afterwards at which point we will spend the thick end of said £50 on some nice wine, ideally in the courtyard outside if weather permits.

Easy come, easy go, and cheers!
    I am not a financial adviser and neither do I play one on television. I might occasionally give bad advice but at least it's free.

Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them.
  • alexdave
    Options
    There is a site gives you points to do surveys, watch vids, download apps and play games

[The site is powered by amazon, the points you get you spend on amazon you can buy what ever you want 1000 points is equal to $10 i think something like that, you get 250 points when you sign up and each survey you get around 100-300 points.

It's all free you don't even have to pay delivery that comes out of your points as well, i ordered some sweets just to see if it worked as i was a bit sceptical at first, they came like 4 days after which aint bad.

There is an app you can download as well so you can do surveys from ur phone. You don't have to live in the US you can be from anywhere

PM me for the link the forum wont let me write a link because im a new user
  • gb12345
    gb12345 Posts: 3,055 Forumite
    Options
    JAN43DAW wrote: »
    I have being a member of ONEPOLL for nearly 5 years now and only last month reached the £40 payment needed. This in my view as taken me far to long to reach. I am normally offered about 10 surveys during the day but only manage to qualify for 3 or 4 of them. :D

I reached it for the first time after 3 and a half months and am currently up to £18 for my second payment.

I seem to qualify for about 7 or 8 surveys a day.
  • iammumtoone
    iammumtoone Posts: 6,377 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options

It just seems though you have to fit their demographic. Don't want to stereotype but I imagine certain demographics have a lot higher proportion of people doing surveys than others. I doubt too many people in my demographic bother with them - so to me it's lucrative.

This is certainly the case, when I lived with my ex he was a high earner and we didn't claim benefits. I didn't make a fortune but managed to complete most of the surveys I was presented with. However now as a single parent claiming benefits I have given up on them as I am never accepted for the survey :( shame as I could do with the extra now, more so than I did before. But that's life!
  • divvyone
    divvyone Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    Not one single reply thanks all
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    divvyone wrote: »
    Could someone help me please I'm a newbie can't get a handle on any of these earning ops nothing seems to track or I'm not fully completing or something. I keep seeing Permission Research on a few survey sites I've joined has anyone had any luck with them I always click off as I have read you have to download something they may have a virus. In the no purchase offers for Surveys.co.uk is there a magic trick to get these to track I have done a few none have tracked do you have to complete through an email they send you? I'ts all getting a bit soul destroying now any help would be such a help, thanks

Permission Research - If you have to download something, do not bother

Surveys.co.uk - If they aren't tracking then you're wasting your time.

Not sure what you're after, do a search for surveys on here and hundreds of topics appear. Have a read of them and see which ones offer the rewards that you like, join them and see how you go
  • Traymos
    Traymos Posts: 138 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I have been a member of P!necone for just under 2 years and have this morning received an e-mail from them asking for referrals.

If anyone wants the referral link, please pm me your e-mail address and I will forward the e-mail to you.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback