This is not here

Options
To remove spam phone number from the main board. Why can't the mods do this?

Comments

• agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    No idea why you have created this thread. If you see spam then click the Spam button, it's not rocket science.
  • Norman_Castle
    Norman_Castle Posts: 11,871 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 18 November 2018 at 8:56PM
    Options
    Created to remove the title showing the whats app number from the main board. The mods remove the spam thread but not the title which remains until a new thread is posted. Its not rocket science..
  • agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Created to remove the title showing the whats app number from the main board. The mods remove the spam thread but not the title which remains until a new thread is posted. Its not rocket science..

OK, I understand now why you did it. Perhaps it would be a good idea to suggest on Site Feedback that when a spam thread is removed that the title should also be removed, they must have the capability to do that.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 47,017 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    It's a known issue.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure