Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2018

Options

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    v1ckyt wrote: »
    Hi all, can I join you please? I joined SW on 3rd Sept, so the same time as your challenge started, My target for Halloween is 21 lbs, had a good first week at weigh in last week, with 8.5 loss, so hoping I can join you a bit late, it's really useful reading all your tips and hints,

have a good Sunday all,
    Vicky

Welcome Vicky :hello: and well done on last weeks lose :T

You will get added to the list when your post is seen :D
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,512 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Welcome Vicki to our lovely thread.
    Keep posting:)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,512 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • pixielottie
    Options
    tweets wrote: »

Wow! That is a lot of eggs!
    That's more eggs than our chickens even lay! :rotfl:

I've come to report my brunch... it was heaven! I did use my HE B - 3 slices of crustless and most of my A on cheese.

But it was a triple layer toasted sandwich. A slice of bread, some grated cheese (mostly mozzarella because you have have more of that, but a little bit of cheddar too) , 1 syn of chorizo, then next slice of bread, little bit of cheese, just enough to help it stick, smoked ham, sliced gherkins and final piece of bread.

I popped it under the lid of the AGA to toast so it was a bit squished and perfect! It was beautiful! and just what I needed :)

Depending what time I get up tomorrow, I might have the same again :D

I'm going now to make hidden veg pasta for lunch, and so I have lunch for tomorrow. I look after my aunt and uncles dogs Mondays and Tuesdays, and the school holidays have thrown me off, I've been realising at 9am when I should be leaving that I have nothing sorted and only have time to grab and dash by then >.<
    anything's possible if you've got enough nerve
    :happyhear
    (Decluttering - 185/2019 //£'s saved - £32.41 /2019 // Lbs lost - 42/102 )
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,576 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Welcome v1ckyt to the thread. That's a brilliant loss. You're obviously doing it right.

Denise
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,637 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »

And so say all of us! Brilliant loss so far.:T

Today is supposed to be an on plan day. All my meals will be fine but I'm going to be out dancing this afternoon and they have a break for tea in the middle. I don't really want to eat then as I'll be having dinner when I get home so I'll have to exercise great willpower and hope there's something SW friendly I can nibble on to be polite. I'm taking melon slices as my contribution so that's a start.:)

Thanks for the heads up on the Aldi beetroot bubbs. I bought 10 packs:eek: and I'll probably do the same next week too.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB Weetabix, HEA milk
    L: veggie omelette with beetroot
    D: beef casserole with fake red wine, SW roast potatoes and carrots, cauli, broccoli, kale
    Syns: 1 for cornflour, weekend wine and anything I don't avoid at teatime.:o
  • Oldbiggles
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    I like boiled eggs but not that many! Think of the wind you'd end up with:rotfl:

Denise

So thats whats causing it! I'd better stop eating my one per week.:rotfl:
    Trying to learn something new every day.

;)
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,576 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    What do you do with all that beetroot? Do you pickle it, leave it in the fridge and eat every day or separate and freeze individually.

I'm planning on getting some to freeze and also some to pickle but not sure how many yet.

Denise
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,637 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    What do you do with all that beetroot? Do you pickle it, leave it in the fridge and eat every day or separate and freeze individually.

I'm planning on getting some to freeze and also some to pickle but not sure how many yet.

Denise

It's vacuum packed with a long sell by date so I just keep it in my store cupboard. :)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,945 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon all :D
    Welcome Vicky and well done:T:T
    Maman i bought 4 yesterday, along with the beans and figs, not sure i like fresh figs thought i would try and 29p for 4 , i love dried figs though:o:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure