Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Options

Comments

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,592 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Congratulations on SoW kathrynha.:T Good news from the hospital.:)

You must be delighted to have a loss greentiger after the week you've had.:T

I'm sure my meal last night was incredibly synful but could have been worse. In the end they did us a sort of all you can eat buffet just for our group. It could have been worse though if I'd fancied any of the puddings (was full up by then). Did you know that they still make Arctic Roll?:rotfl:

Today's started off badly with extra porage and jeans feeling very tight.:(

I'll hold off posting my menu until later as I might be out at lunchtime and not sure whether it's just me for dinner.:)
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Used to love Arctic Roll. My mum used to make it and it always amazed me that the ice cream didn't melt!

Been and bought some more fruit as we only picked up bananas the other day which I'm not supposed to eat more than a couple of times a month.

Denise
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    New job today, the lady I sit next to is a SW-er and recommended the chicken and chorizo rice dish, so I'll look that up!

ht, doing nothing much on a first day in an office is exhausting!!

Is that the minimim's recipe?
  • dawyldthing
    dawyldthing Posts: 3,438 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone on the new thread

I've not had a good week slimming wise. Went to a friends lil one christening and ate like a pig, continued on to yesterday so going to try and minimise it today and the rest of the week. Meal out Sunday for mums day, Cheltenham races Tuesday and Wednesday next week so going to have to take some healthy treats or something but if I put on I'll proper restart next Thursday but I'm going to try and stick to it today till next Tuesday.

Well done Kathryna on sotw. I used to look after nan and took a day off every week to take her to appointments as there was always somewhere she needed to be. It is difficult supporting folk at times. Hope you're ok though and it's good about the cancer gone :)
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • dawyldthing
    dawyldthing Posts: 3,438 Forumite
    Options
    If I can lose this next stone and get to 11 stone 13lbs by mid July I'll be ecstatic as I'll have lost 5 stone in a year. (And I looked back at a 30 things to do on my 30s and one of them was to get to 12 stone), so if it happens I'll be well happy. I'm not in a rush to get to 11 stone though as I'm happy with the hol this year and go to safari next year at some point.

Just need to find myself for the next 18 weeks
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • lightbulb0811
    Options
    Thanks for the new thread. I got nowhere near my target for the last time so I'm going to go for a more achievable 12lbs this time. The bad weather last week really sent me off track, but I'm back on plan.
    Today's plan:
    B: All bran (HEB), Skyr yogurt (0.5 syns), fruit
    L: Cajun chicken pasta - one laughing cow extra light triangle in the recipe (1 syn), salad & mozzarella (HEA)
    D: Mayflower chicken curry (4 syns)
    I've got a packet of popchips at 4.5 syns if I need them and a hips bums and tums class tonight for body magic.

Have a good day everyone.
    Save £12k in 2019 #111 £440.39/£4000
    Sealed pot challenge #5 £153.59/250
    Weight Loss 28/60 lb challenge
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Can someone stop me buying clothes please?
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    If I can lose this next stone and get to 11 stone 13lbs by mid July I'll be ecstatic as I'll have lost 5 stone in a year. (And I looked back at a 30 things to do on my 30s and one of them was to get to 12 stone), so if it happens I'll be well happy. I'm not in a rush to get to 11 stone though as I'm happy with the hol this year and go to safari next year at some point.

Just need to find myself for the next 18 weeks

You can do it :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Maman~~not had artic roll in years :eek:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    greentiger wrote: »
    Well done, Nicki (Enjoy your hols – I'm jealous!).

Thanks for setting up the new thread, Chrisv.

bubbs, glad you’ve got some sort of water now, but your washing machine ….. :eek: Tasty looking tea again, btw.

Just enjoy, March, maman. It is the best month for birthdays after all! ;)

Get well soon, dusty. Hope you turn the corner quickly, Kathryn.

Well, I am posting -1.2lbs today! Totally thrilled with that. Don't know how things will go this week as I will spend a lot of time helping out DD. DSiL is in charge of food, so I'll take what I’m given.

Breakfast: scrambled eggs with smoked salmon
    Lunch (at DD’s): part baguette with butter and cheese and tomato – eeeek!, mini dairymilkbar
    Dinner: 2 roast chicken drumsticks, SW roasties, mixed veg, gravy (1)
    Snack: 2 ginger nuts (4)
    Well done on your loss:T
    Been and bought new machine today got too wait till weekend i think for it to be fitted by dh as need to move loads of stuff:eek:
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Trawled through the last thread looking for people targets for this thread. Hope I haven't missed anyone.

So far I have Esmy, ChrisV, P00hsticks, DustyDigger, GTS, MSM, ILoveTea, Dawyldthing, CattyCatx, Lush, Tweets, Beanie, Nicki, Greentiger, Sunshine, Jaynespain and Tete.

Let me know your target if you aren't on the list
    I am not on as need to know what i lost , if any:o:rotfl:well i better have done but you never know.
    Well done on SOTW:T:T and try and be kind to yourself, glad you had good-ish news at the hospital x
    Afternoon all and well done anyone i have missed:T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure