TSB Save the change (pennies)

Options
Hi, Has anybody received the save the change payments in their savings accounts since the upgrade. I have made many debit card payments but haven't received the pennies in my saving account since 17th April.

Many thanks

Comments

• PROLIANT
    PROLIANT Posts: 6,396 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    PaulB79 wrote: »
    Hi, Has anybody received the save the change payments in their savings accounts since the upgrade. I have made many debit card payments but haven't received the pennies in my saving account since 17th April.

Many thanks

Just checked, 17th of April was my last credit.
    Such as shame as I seem to collect around £20-30 ish per month however those pennies are still floating around my current account so no loss either way.
    Since when has the world of computer software design been about what people want? This is a simple question of evolution. The day is quickly coming when every knee will bow down to a silicon fist, and you will all beg your binary gods for mercy.
  • PaulB79
    PaulB79 Posts: 99 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. Reckon it's worth putting in a complaint.....only joking!
  • FionaC"
    FionaC" Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, nothings been transferred via save the change to my account since the upgrade.. However. I notices this morning that "save the pennies" transferred £14.77 to my savings account. Had palpitations for a second or two till I realized what it was :eek::eek:
  • Crystal_Pixie
    Options
    Yes same here. Just noticed £14 payment yesterday and wondered what it was.

Also, I noticed I had a lot of pending payments over the bank holiday weekend. These have been paid now but one was outstanding from 1st May.

I do hope they get these glitches sorted soon.
  • EarthBoy
    EarthBoy Posts: 3,040 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    FionaC" wrote: »
    Hi, nothings been transferred via save the change to my account since the upgrade.. However. I notices this morning that "save the pennies" transferred £14.77 to my savings account. Had palpitations for a second or two till I realized what it was :eek::eek:

It was mentioned in the last lot of terms and conditions they sent out that they were changing the name to Save the Pennies.
  • MDMD
    MDMD Posts: 1,429 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    They had to change the name as “Save the change” was a Lloyds Bank trademark they were paying a fee to use:

https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmcase/page/Results/1/UK00002431771
  • No_6
    No_6 Posts: 835 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I would rather see our 2 C. Cards statements online
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income