Xbox One X deals?

Options

Comments

• tommysaver
    Options
    I'm still lurking for the perfect deal..

Whilst I'm here, does anyone know if the Xbox one x comes with a headset? I need one that I can hear the game and talk on, in one. (Turtlebeach style?) Are these wireless these days? I'm so out of touch....
  • bluenoseam
    bluenoseam Posts: 4,612 Forumite
    Options
    No the Xbox One X does NOT come with a headset - they can be picked up for £20-30 around the place.

Best one I've seen (for my opinion anyway) is £410 with the new Tomb Raider, FIFA & Fallout 4 on the high street. Maybe not to everyone's tastes but TR & FIFA should be easy enough to get shot of for a reasonable sum if you're not into them. Considerably better than the £430 I paid for mine on its own earlier in the year - though it was technically a prize so I can't grumble.
    Retired member - fed up with the general tone of the place.
  • bertiewhite
    bertiewhite Posts: 1,904 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    tommysaver wrote: »
    I need one that I can hear the game and talk on, in one. (Turtlebeach style?) Are these wireless these days? I'm so out of touch....

I bought one for my XBONE S yesterday, reduced from £20-£15 in GAME and it plugs into a jack socket on the controller.
  • Forwandert
    Forwandert Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Haha wow, I've also just come across this one just looking on amazon.

That does seem like a pretty good deal, but I've no interest in FIFA 19 or the steelbook.

I could still probably sell them easily on ebay though, are they physical discs or just codes do you think? Or does it even matter?

If I made say £40 on fifa 19 and 10 on the steelbook,

That's effectively only £359 for the xbox one 1TB, controller and both forza's. Winner?:j

How about XBox One X + Forza Horizon 4 + Forza Motorsport 7 + Fifa 19 £363.24 @ Microsoft Swiss Store. Latest offer on hukd if you're not going to risk waiting for black Friday that sounds like the perfect deal for you.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm still lurking for the perfect deal..

Whilst I'm here, does anyone know if the Xbox one x comes with a headset? I need one that I can hear the game and talk on, in one. (Turtlebeach style?) Are these wireless these days? I'm so out of touch....

I got a Turtle Beach set that plugs into the controller.
  • tommysaver
    Options
    I still haven't bought one! Ha!
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Options
    I still haven't bought one! Ha!

Thats fine, wait for Black friday to see whats available.
  • SuperPikachu
    Options
    Aye, it does not include every seller but https://www.console-deals.com/xboxone/ is always a good place to check to see what is about.
  • motorguy
    motorguy Posts: 22,479 Forumite
    Options
    Aye, it does not include every seller but https://www.console-deals.com/xboxone/ is always a good place to check to see what is about.

Good site!

Cheers :beer:
  • motorguy
    motorguy Posts: 22,479 Forumite
    edited 16 October 2018 at 3:08PM
    Options
    Quite a reasonable deal getting good HEAT over on hotukdeals

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-one-x-forza-7-forza-horizon-4-state-of-decay-2-cod-black-ops-4-42999-amazon-3081199

Xbox One X Console with Controller
    Forza 7 code
    Forza 4 Horizon
    State of Decay 2
    CoD BO4

The latter three are physical games too which is good news if you want to resell them to reduce the cost.

If you want to sell then CEX will give you

Horizon 4 = £32
    State of Decay 2 = £8
    CoD BO4 = £36

Which gives you the console + Forza7 for £354. You'd probably get more on eBay if you didn't use any of the DLC/bonus codes.

Might be as good as we see this side of Black Friday.

As i've said i've absolutely no need for one of these consoles.

So i've ordered this deal. :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport