Xbox One X deals?

Options

Comments

• motorguy
    motorguy Posts: 22,477 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've opted for the Game Pass. £7.99 a month and i get far more games than i'll ever play.

XBox Live gets me a few extra games per month too for free :)

I'm addicted to Forza 4 though, thats all i've been playing....
  • tommysaver
    Options
    Thanks guys, it came today so all unboxed. Just need to work out how to use the thing...

What do you all use for headsets? Researching them is a complete nightmare.

I gather most of the 'wired' ones simply plug into the controller, so they are basically wireless?

And out and out wireless ones are a different breed.

Ahhh so many options!
  • bertiewhite
    bertiewhite Posts: 1,904 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    tommysaver wrote: »

What do you all use for headsets? Researching them is a complete nightmare.

I gather most of the 'wired' ones simply plug into the controller, so they are basically wireless?

Like I said in post #14, I got one from GAME which plugs into the controller
  • hitor87
    Options
    One X only came out near the end of 2017 so it's going to be less likely there's going to be a huge price drop. The best you can expect is around 50 pounds. Maybe on a refurbished deal, you'll get one at a cheaper price.
  • motorguy
    Options
    hitor87 wrote: »
    One X only came out near the end of 2017 so it's going to be less likely there's going to be a huge price drop. The best you can expect is around 50 pounds. Maybe on a refurbished deal, you'll get one at a cheaper price.

I think the saving is going to be in the bundle deals. Thats how i got mine cheaper. I bought a bundle that was on offer and sold off the games seperately to CEX, music magpie and webuygames (depending on who gave the highest).

I wouldnt be waiting on a price drop of the console itself per se.
  • almillar
    almillar Posts: 8,621 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Black Friday, XBox One X, with Forza Horizons 4 and/or Forza Motorsport 7 for £350 or less, is my target. Fingers crossed...
  • motorguy
    edited 2 November 2018 at 10:48PM
    Options
    almillar wrote: »
    Black Friday, XBox One X, with Forza Horizons 4 and/or Forza Motorsport 7 for £350 or less, is my target. Fingers crossed...

You can beat that now by £17 and get 12 months interest free credit to boot @ Very....

XBox One X, Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Motorsport 7 and Red Dead Redemption 2 = £409.99 + £3.99 delivery = £413.98

Use code TREAT40 to get £40.00 back.

Price so far = £413.98 - £40.00 = £373.98.

https://www.very.co.uk/xbox-one-x-forza-horizon-4-andnbspforza-7-1tb-console-bundle-with-red-dead-redemption-2-and-optional-extras/1600318206.prd?utm_campaign=content&awc=3090_1541194561_16007e62fb3df5551ba2330a6fa50d28&aff=awin&affsrc=47868&cm_mmc=awin-_-47868-_-Communities+%26+UGC-_-0_0&utm_source=awin&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_term=HotUKDeals_47868&utm_content=na

https://uk.webuy.com/product-detail/?id=5026555358972&categoryName=xbox-one-software&superCatName=gaming&title=red-dead-redemption-2-%282-disc%29-%28no-dlc%29

CEX will buy Red Dead for £40, so price for what you want £333.98 AND you've a year to pay it off interest free. :beer:

Why wait? :cool:
  • tommysaver
    Options
    I ordered mine when it was £369.99 at Very. (Forza 7, Horizon 4, RDR2)

Cashback via topcashback too. (Minor)

I can honestly say I'm more than happy with that price.

I may have just bought a headset too.. got the HyperX Cloud Alpha for £90. Seems a great bit of kit. Officially done for now! I'm blown away by the graphics, playing in 4K/HDR on forza looks incredible.

My advice is don't wait forever like I was, hit it when a sensible price comes up, it's winter now anyway...

Thanks all :)
  • motorguy
    Options
    tommysaver wrote: »
    I ordered mine when it was £369.99 at Very. (Forza 7, Horizon 4, RDR2)

Cashback via topcashback too. (Minor)

I can honestly say I'm more than happy with that price.

I may have just bought a headset too.. got the HyperX Cloud Alpha for £90. Seems a great bit of kit. Officially done for now! I'm blown away by the graphics, playing in 4K/HDR on forza looks incredible.

My advice is don't wait forever like I was, hit it when a sensible price comes up, it's winter now anyway...

Thanks all :)

+1

Wholly my view. I've had mine a fortnight and have had a wail of a time with it so far. I could have waited another 4 weeks on "maybe" a better deal on Black Friday and saved another tenner (or maybe not?) but i'm able to use mine now.
  • almillar
    almillar Posts: 8,621 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Why wait?

I'm currently trying to get Forza Motorsport 4 completed so I can get rid of the XBox 360 wheel! As you can tell, I've got a bit of a queue! Thanks for putting in the work and I home someone finds it useful - I'll hope to beat THAT at Black Friday!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure