Santander Everyday Saver/eSaver

Options
Does anyone know how many you can have? Or if you can at least have one of each?

Couldn't see anywhere on each summary page about how many accounts per customer. I like their savings goal feature whereby each account has a goal and it you can edit the name of it for what it is for and how much you'd have to save each month by the date you set.

Comments

• butterflymum
    butterflymum Posts: 987 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 18 October 2019 at 8:01PM
    Options
    Whilst I think it is possible to have more than one, it is just a pity their interest rates are currently even more awful than the generally poor rates elsewhere.
    butterfly )i(
  • d63
    d63 Posts: 328 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 18 October 2019 at 8:35PM
    Options
    Does anyone know how many you can have? Or if you can at least have one of each?

Couldn't see anywhere on each summary page about how many accounts per customer. I like their savings goal feature whereby each account has a goal and it you can edit the name of it for what it is for and how much you'd have to save each month by the date you set.

well for what it is worth, i now have five of the little blighters. breed like rabbits they do. it all starts off pretty harmless at first, or rather they start off as an esaver or a regular saver but then as time passes they gradually turn into these everyday savers which, as far as i can see, then don't seem to be closeable by any online means...
  • Neil_Jones
    Neil_Jones Posts: 8,913 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    d63 wrote: »
    well for what it is worth, i now have five of the little blighters. breed like rabbits they do. it all starts off pretty harmless at first, or rather they start off as an esaver or a regular saver but then as time passes they gradually turn into these everyday savers which, as far as i can see, then don't seem to be closeable by any online means...

You can't close those online, it tells you this in the key facts document:
    You can close the [Everyday Saver] account by:
    visiting any Santander branch; or
    calling us on 0800 587 3344; or
    writing to: Santander Account Closures, PO Box 1109, Bradford BD1 5ZL
  • JezR
    JezR Posts: 1,697 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Send them a secure message online requesting closure, giving the number of the accounts to be closed and where the balances should be transferred to. Usually gets actioned within a day or two in my experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure