tesco ten pound voucher for a fiver hushhush online

Options

Comments

• vanillaspice
    vanillaspice Posts: 92 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Still no email a week after they say the sent a valid voucher code. Am trying to pursue through PayPal.
  • MightyDeals_representative
    MightyDeals_representative Posts: 355 Organisation Representative
    edited 26 May 2015 at 8:36AM
    Options
    Hi vanillaspice,

Please email us direct on the email address below, so we an trace your voucher code for you.

customersupport@mightydeals.co.uk

Thank you
    MD
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,271 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi vanillaspice,

Please email us direct on the email address below, so we an trace your voucher code for you.

customersupport@mightydeals.co.uk

Thank you
    MD

I wouldn't bother with that. Here's a post from a sister-thread on the same deal from Mighty Deals.

.........their payment processor probably dropped them because of the amount of chargebacks they got, it doesn't take a lot of chargebacks in quick succession for the processors to shut the doors.

They'll also have all the funds in that gateway frozen until a certain length of time has passed, to cover further chargebacks, and will have no access to action refunds.

S*it creek and paddle spring to mind

Claim a refund from your payment card or PayPal - the prospect of bringing Money Expert Ltd down by hitting its cashflow is very appealing. :)
  • vanillaspice
    Options
    Gone through PayPal and responded directly. They just don't get it. On PayPal they want the case closed as they insist the voucher was used. Yes, by someone else!!! Then they say tesco sent a valid code????? Nothing has been received. The sooner this is sorted the better as I am thinking about reporting them for fraud. They have my money and I have nothing to show. They can't keep telling me to check my junk folder from 16th May. It hasn't arrived isn't that obvious!!!!
  • MaggieMM
    MaggieMM Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    I cannot even get a response from Mightydeals. I have sent a "ticket" to the "zendesk" complaints handling. I have emailed their customer support email address and I have requested their Mighty deals forum representative to contact me. And, as you might well expect, Mightydeals do not have a telephone number.

I have not had a single response to any of my complaints.

What do you have to do to get a reply from Mightydeals?
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,271 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    MaggieMM wrote: »
    I cannot even get a response from Mightydeals. I have sent a "ticket" to the "zendesk" complaints handling. I have emailed their customer support email address and I have requested their Mighty deals forum representative to contact me. And, as you might well expect, Mightydeals do not have a telephone number.

I have not had a single response to any of my complaints.

What do you have to do to get a reply from Mightydeals?

Tried the Company Secretary (and one of the directors) Mike R o w e ?

mikedotrowe@moneyexpert.com

put a normal . in place of the word dot

MSE doesn't like mike.!!!!@moneyexpert.com for some reason and the word 'r o w e' without spaces just gets a series of exclamation marks!
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    yes still no email for me contacted ceo of tescos (ceo.customerservice@tesco.co.uk) he said " Thank you for your email to Dave Lewis, our Chief Executive.

I'm sorry you didn't get the voucher you hoped to receive through a promotion run by Mighty Deals. I can appreciate your disappointment.

As we have no connection to this company or the offer they promoted, I'm afraid there is very little we would be able to do, and I can only recommend that you contact Mighty Deals directly with your complaint. I appreciate you bringing it to our attention
    though, and our Business Support Team have already been made aware of this.

Thank you for getting in touch and I'm sorry we can't help with this. " lol! I can see why Tesco are going down the pan!!
  • vanillaspice
    vanillaspice Posts: 92 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I escalated this dispute on PayPal to a claim today, and today I received a £5 refund from mightydeals. Of course I am really pleased but I would also urge anyone else who paid by PayPal to do this. They monitor the amount of claims to individual companies so numerous claims would of course ring bells. So much for having sent me a valid code on 16 May. I asked them to resend this new code and got a refund instead. They have been lying to everyone and even wanted to close my case on PayPal having 'solved' the case. I need to unsubscribe and never want dealings with them again.

Please chase this those who have it out outstanding, just think of all the £5 notes they are keeping!!!!!
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Doc_N wrote: »
    Tried the Company Secretary (and one of the directors) Mike R o w e ?

mikedotrowe@moneyexpert.com

put a normal . in place of the word dot

MSE doesn't like mike.!!!!@moneyexpert.com for some reason and the word 'r o w e' without spaces just gets a series of exclamation marks!

Don't bother a waste of time. I emailed him twice and no reply. Ignorant lot lol. I ve raised chargeback claims with my bank.
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    yes vanillaspice I've done the same!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts