good sites for pet prescriptions online

Options
I am looking for a site that someone has used and thought was good so I can use a prescription from our vet for drugs that our cat needs. There seem to be a few but just not sure which are legitimate, professional or not so thought I would ask. Not looking for the cheapest just a recommened one that someone has used. Thank you.

Comments

• sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 19,136 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    check that they are registered with the R.C.V.S. and V.M.D.

I have used Vetuk, Animed, Hyperdrug at different times, depending on which was cheapest
  • jenny-wren
    Options
    I've used Animed regularly for prescription drugs for one of my Mum's cats. Prices are competitive and delivery is fast.

I've also used PetPrescription for medication for my own cat.

If you ask the vet nicely they'll often given you a precription that will cover a number of orders (we got 5 boxes of tablets on one prescription and 3 bottles of medication on another).
    Norn Iron Club Member 330 ;)
  • thedogsmum
    Options
    Vetuk.co.uk
    I use this site for my dog’s Loxicom prescription. I found it to be the easiest to use. You can email a pic of your prescription, or scan it. My meds are usually sent the following day, and received the day after that. Can’tfault them.
  • rachael11
    Options
    Another vote for VetUK, found them really good, ordered some metacam quite late one evening and 2 mornings later it was with me
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,557 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 21 February 2019 at 11:07PM
    Options
    You might also try this firm based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire
    https://www.vet-medic.com
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,30 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=164 £86 spent!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure