Carron Phoenix Kitchen sink

Options
???
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a Carron Phoenix kitchen sink called a Cygnus 150 in Slate? Lot's of places do them but they are quoting 4 wks before it can be delivered and Bob the builder is coming in 2 wks to do the work on my kitchen.

I live in Birmingham so it needs to be in the West Midlands area or from somewhere that will deliver.

Comments

• fluffymuffin
    Options
    try the website, it's https://www.carron.co.uk. You can do a search for retailers in your area and it tells you what products they stock.
  • cattie
    cattie Posts: 8,841 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Have you tried Magnet? I have one of their kitchens & my Carron Phoenix sink was supplied by them. They do have a website, so may be possible to check there to see if they have the model you are looking for. Or you could give the showroom closest to you a ring.

I recently ordered an additional base unit after taking out the tumble dryer & it was delivered within a matter of days, so can vouch for their customer service being excellent.
    The bigger the bargain, the better I feel.

I should mention that there's only one of me, don't confuse me with others of the same name.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure