Click to win daily thread

Options

Comments

• Simply_Media
    Simply_Media Posts: 35 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just in response from above for Simply Media competitions.

You are able to enter and win prizes you just can't win any prize worth £500 or more for 6 months.

Thank you
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Simply Media. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the Verified Companies List. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • Marg2k8
    Marg2k8 Posts: 5,838 Forumite
    Options

You are able to enter and win prizes you just can't win any prize worth £500 or more for 6 months.

Thank you

Thank you. I will update the FAQs
  • defairmans
    defairmans Posts: 962 Forumite
    Options

Thank you

Sorry to bump. I'm still a bit confused. So, if I win a £50 prize, a £200 prize and a £250 prize, I can keep entering but a one off prize of over £500 disqualifies me for 6 months. Is that right?
  • Simply_Media
    Simply_Media Posts: 35 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Yes that's correct on Simply Media competitions if you win a one-off prize over £500 it would disqualify you for 6 months from winning any other prize over £500. To be honest we don't run many prizes of that value so it's unlikely to be a real problem for someone.

Happy comping :-)
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Simply Media. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the Verified Companies List. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • chez_when
    chez_when Posts: 14 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    One entry per person per day. UK residents only aged 18 or over. NPN. Main prize winner or guest must be 21 and over. x1 trip to USA for two people for 10 nights (flights and accommodation) to the approx. value £3,500 plus your name in a future Jack Reacher novel. 100's of runner up prizes, see neck collar on bottles of Shipyard IPA beer.
    Search Shipyard Beer co uk /maine
    Open 01/04/2019
    Closes 30/09/2019
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I accidentally clicked on a bookmark folder where I keep the Bauer C2W, thought I would glance at a site while I was there (choose Garden Answers) and noticed some of the competitions had a symbol in the "enter now" box that effectively means you could make millions of entries into one competition - could they get anymore absurd?
    Sweepon Now! A Sweepon Now! prize is open to receiving an uninterrupted amount of entries! There's no limit to how many entries you can submit at any given time. More entries = more chances to win!
  • Marg2k8
    Options
    I see here that Simply Media now have another site. I have updated the list.
  • mjm3346
    Options
    Simply Media domain changes

They started doing this a couple of days ago and are having occasional intermittent problems but the sites are changing to .com (from .io), sites will redirect from .io for a while
    We currently use iwn.io as our core domain, but domains ending .io are going out of favour, so we’re shifting to a web address ending with .com.
  • Marg2k8
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    Simply Media domain changes

They started doing this a couple of days ago and are having occasional intermittent problems but the sites are changing to .com (from .io), sites will redirect from .io for a while

Thank you.

Should I update all the links on the listing now?
  • mjm3346
    Options
    Marg2k8 wrote: »
    Thank you.

Should I update all the links on the listing now?

They all redirect to the new ones now so they are in use
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport