where is best to complain about a yodel delivery driver?

Options
hi,

not sure this is the right section but i sent in a complaint to a yodel email but still got no answer.

i have full cctv footage of one of the yodel incompetent disgraceful drivers failing to get an answer at our door due to us being out and then going round the back to then throwing it over the back gate and the package then becoming damaged which was an electrical item.

but i dont know what other place to complain where i can actually get a reply if anyone knows that would be great please?
:j

Comments

• LadyDee
    LadyDee Posts: 4,293 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    The seller, as they have the contract with Yodel (if they arranged the delivery).
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yes the seller, send them a copy of the cctv if you wanted too, they may change couriers.

You tried twitter ?
  • theshadow
    theshadow Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    thanks, yeah i will contact the seller in the hope they use someone else :(

though 3 weeks ago same yodel but different driver left a computer chair i bought on our doorstep for 5 hours while we was out with our kids, lucky somehow it was still there
    :j
  • xGogsx
    xGogsx Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    twitter.com/YodelOnline
  • societys_child
    societys_child Posts: 7,110 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 22 May 2019 at 9:24PM
    Options
    full cctv footage of one of the yodel incompetent disgraceful drivers failing to get an answer at our door due to us being out and then going round the back to then throwing it over the back gate
    Wow, you mean they actually turned up at your address?
    That'd be a first for me.

Recent yodel "delivery": (Supposedly a Friday delivery)

Saturday 14:47 - Msg: your parcel has been signed for and delivered (not to me it hadn't)

Saturday 14:49 - Msg: your parcel has been left with a neighbour.
    (I live at the head of a cul-de-sac and nothing had driven in or out in the past hour)

Saturday 14:50 - Msg: your parcel has been left at No. 38 (that's the opposite end of the estate. Neighbour?)

Went down to "N0. 38" who knew nothing about it.

*** Saturday. Approx. 18:00. A lovely old lady turned up, out of breath, carrying a parcel she'd just found in her garage at No. 26 with my name and address on it.

Previous attempted yodel deliveries over the years have been just as disastrous, not one has ever been delivered to me. The drivers just leave parcels anywhere... Yodel is a complete shambles!
  • letsbehonest
    letsbehonest Posts: 1,098 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yodel have got to be the worst delivery company out there In my case they deliver to an address three streets away and visa versa. I recently complained and had a reply but no offer of compensation though. Now when I purchase online I always request a different courier, their driver's are nearly always Eastern European who have little English. If this sounds racist I don't care
    "Imagination is more Important than knowledge"
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    to my best knowledge there's no such thing as a yodel delivery driver. They are all self employed. They work for almost nothing using and wearing out their own cars /fuel .. subsiding their income with credit cards until they eventually figure out it's impossible to sustain. Terrible experience for the customer and the driver.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure